Can anyone confirm

cashmere

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that an update happened today in pure ntl

Im in a Pure NTL area

No Problems for me mate

Everything is still working

i know everythings ok.mines still working fine(mosc),iam just worried whatll happen when the keys roll next

cashmere said:
i know everythings ok.mines still working fine(mosc),iam just worried whatll happen when the keys roll next

What makes you think there's been an update? Did you see it take place or have you noticed a software revision change on the box?

Re update today..NO

cric2k said:
no update here mate, im on a funcard
I do believe there was an outage prob with pure NTL around midday, affected broadband and cable TV but this was resolved around 45 mins later.hope that assures you..

ive not long got switched back on im in ex cw it was down for 2 hours also happened on sunday i havent got a clue whats goin on

have you tried rebooting or redoing your card again?

yea i rebooted but it wasnt just my chipped box it was the subbed one so ntl must be having problems in the area (manchester 2) i was half way through watchin a ppv film too :(

flava said:
yea i rebooted but it wasnt just my chipped box it was the subbed one so ntl must be having problems in the area (manchester 2) i was half way through watchin a ppv film too :(

must be the cc's then mate how come youre watching a ppv on your subbed box anyway

Back