Can Any1 Design me a Website

AY56533

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all, am wanting a website creating if anyone can help and has the knowledge please drop me a message am willing to pay. Only about a 6 page site maybe a bit of flash!. Thanks

you will need a bit of knowhow for editing the site
so i would advise a template and do it yourself as you will only need basic editing skills
Just Google "website templates" tons of free ones

Unless he pays to have it updated. It's easy for people to say you should use a template, but without the knowledge that route can be a pain.

If I was you I would advertise in one of the free ads papers. You get some people trying to build up their portfolios and designing sites for free.

Unless he pays to have it updated. It's easy for people to say you should use a template, but without the knowledge that route can be a pain.

If I was you I would advertise in one of the free ads papers. You get some people trying to build up their portfolios and designing sites for free.

Thanks mate,

But to be honest the site im wanting wont realy need updating once complete. Its more the design side that i would struggle with thats why id be willing to pay. Im wanting a really classy site, something which a teplate woudnt give. Thanks anyways.

more info please what kind of site are you thinking about mate i do forums but my mate is good at html and so on so let me know what your after and ill tri and help you out mate ok

id be willing to do it, i have some time off uni but that might be changing soon, so the more detail you can give right now the better, i will be able to do it over weekend then. i will also be able to tell u then if your better off finding someone else other than me.

free of charge, on the condition that the credit goes to the members of DW...

(p.s. if i cant do it i have 3 web designers friends who are more than likely able to do it)

Back