Can a Nexus be used to read and write

grooster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone knows if a nexus can be use to actually program a card after it has glitched. I'm asking because I've been having some problems programing MOSC's with the USB infinity it seems to take several attempts and I've read that it's because of varying frequencys with the use interface.
So I was wondering if a Nexus could be setup to read and write. If so how.

Cheers

Yes, theoretically it can but i've never seen a program that used it in this way. You're probably going to be better off sticking with the USB infinity or alternatively get/make yourself a cheap pheonix interface.

grooster said:
Hi just wondering if anyone knows if a nexus can be use to actually program a card after it has glitched. I'm asking because I've been having some problems programing MOSC's with the USB infinity it seems to take several attempts and I've read that it's because of varying frequencys with the use interface.
So I was wondering if a Nexus could be setup to read and write. If so how.

Cheers

not with the glitching mod mate!

ok keeping it simple (thanx nozzer LOL) it is possible to write and read the card - but you would need to devise your own scripts ect for this purpose. as it wouldn't be compatible with nagraedit and others that are available.

Last edited:
Back