UrbEx Camelot theme park take 2 aug 2014

brian0812

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
so today i re visited Camelot theme park

some history

Camelot Theme Park was a resort and theme park located in the English county of Lancashire (the last operating season was in 2012, the park did not open for 2013). The park´s theme was based on the famous legend of Camelot. It was located on a 140-acre (0.57 km2; 0.22 sq mi) site[2] near the village of Charnock Richard, 3 miles (4.8 km) west of Chorley. One of the rollercoasters can be seen from the M6 near the Charnock Richard Services. The site is owned by The Story Group, and was operated by Knights Leisure. The park featured many rides, taking a target audience of families and younger children, however the park also boasted numerous thrill rides and roller coasters, including Whirlwind (a Maurer Söhne spinning coaster), Knightmare and Excalibur. The park was featured in an episode of Sooty & Co., in which presenter Matthew Corbett takes Sooty, Sweep and Soo there.

on with the shots

that's it till next time all also lost my p7 gutted​

so today i re visited Camelot theme park

some history

Camelot Theme Park was a resort and theme park located in the English county of Lancashire (the last operating season was in 2012, the park did not open for 2013). The park´s theme was based on the famous legend of Camelot. It was located on a 140-acre (0.57 km2; 0.22 sq mi) site[2] near the village of Charnock Richard, 3 miles (4.8 km) west of Chorley. One of the rollercoasters can be seen from the M6 near the Charnock Richard Services. The site is owned by The Story Group, and was operated by Knights Leisure. The park featured many rides, taking a target audience of families and younger children, however the park also boasted numerous thrill rides and roller coasters, including Whirlwind (a Maurer Söhne spinning coaster), Knightmare and Excalibur. The park was featured in an episode of Sooty & Co., in which presenter Matthew Corbett takes Sooty, Sweep and Soo there.

on with the shots

that's it till next time all also lost my p7 gutted​

Hi @brian0812,

Are these your pics? This has caught my eye cause i love watching vids on urbexing aka urban exploring its always been something i wanted to do but dont have many abandon places around where i live.If so how long have you been doing it?and have you ever been caught?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi yes there my shots I have been doing this for around 6 years and yes I've been busted before but as Is not a crime its a civil matter i don't care if i get busted i just go with it

Hi yes there my shots I have been doing this for around 6 years and yes I've been busted before but as Is not a crime its a civil matter i don't care if i get busted i just go with it

Hats of to you i love this stuff i shall keep an eye on this section in the future as i love urbex stuff hope to see more stuff from you in the future.Brilliant work mate and keep it up:)

Back