cam on v2.1 not kicking in_

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi this is 500c
I was through in paisly sorting friend out with box.
the evocam wouldnt kick in although i knew i had correct keys/cam in place.
I have been playing about back at home and reflashed my 500 flash erasing and same thing is happening with me.
Is there something i am missing i kept box on all night on sports but still didnt pick up .i also got another working copy of someone to verify but still no joy.
Any thoughts help appreciated

cheers chronoman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi chronoman, i think you have got the help you need but if not please reply with your update. This post has been moved from the other thread so you can get help you asked for rather than the constant moaning from the trouble maker.
Sorry for inconvenience and hope you are sorted.

still no joy to answer and i think i;ve fooked my new 600 as well heh ho if you dabble you sometimes loose but on a plus note i won my first matchplay at new golf club

wot does it say when u press the blue button then m8

It says stopping starting cam.I deleted keys and they come back so its very strange i normally dont flash erase so havent seen this before as i have a working image i use but its more why it wont work .
i got another working 500 so its no problem to reflash but more as to why it aint working
cheers chronoman

hey guys have the same problem on a 500t so would be greatful of help aswell

if its generating the wrong keys evocam must be working. How old is the image, does it have the post april files installed?

thebigman

hi i re-enter apr08 so it isnt that and as i said i got another working image with same problem.
Just wondering if they will all go down after a keyroll?

Back