call Setanta to cancel...get it for £7.50 for 6 months

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
As above, it's not advertised but they will give it to you,call 0191 501 3601 you might be on hold for a bit..

the price is going up to £13..

Reactions: J
seen they were putting their prices up 30% of summit

so glad i dont pay for it :D

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Update

From another forum...

i know there is another thread about this but this is my experience with them, phoned up to cancel and as usual was put through to their loyalty department, said to the guy i want to cancle, he asked me reasons, so i told him about price increase, he then offers me the £7.50 deal for 6 months, so a total of £45.00 , i said to him nah its ok i will still cancel, he says wait a minute until i speak with my supervisor, he comes back on and says, good news, because you have been with us since 2004 we would like to ffer you a better deal, this deal is £5 for the next 3 months, so i say ok and after the 3 months are up, he says you will go back to £12.99 a month, i do a quick calculation in my head and realise that the second "better" deal comes to £54.00 over a sixth month period, a difference of £9 so i tells him this and after a lot of hmmmmmmmmmmm and stuttering i get him to agree, he then puts me onto his supervisor who tells me most people, as soon as u offer them take the first deal on offer, but if i wanted the second deal for 3 months then ohone back in 3 months time i would get a further 6 months at £7.50, so the moral is do not accept the £7.50 straight off , you will get a better deal

Back