Call of Duty Vanguard

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
At a bit of a loose end and have been revisiting some of my old COD games. Just completed Cold War again and have just finished reinstalling WW2. I've been looking at spending my pension on Vanguard 😂
Should or shouldn't I? To be honest I am quite reticent as every time I buy a game @spud1966 posts an elamigos link soon afterwards.

1646067647270.gif

Ive got Vanguard mate.
To be honest i enjoyed the campaign.

Im to old to play online and let those whipper snappers whoop my ass 😂.

Not tried Zombies yet.

I would go for it mate, i dont think there will ever be a cracked version, i waited for cold war but it never happened.

Last edited:
Never seen a hacked version yet ?

Been playing it on a PS4 and a brilliant game like the rest of them :)
Me too Spud, Ive got a copy for my jailbroke PS4 but i dont think there will ever be a cracked pc version.

I bought it for pc, the graphics are stunning.

I made a short youtube video a few weeks ago.
Change res to 2160 😉

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ive got Vanguard mate.
To be honest i enjoyed the campaign.

Im to old to play online and let those whipper snappers whoop my ass 😂.

Not tried Zombies yet.

I would go for it mate, i dont think there will ever be a cracked version, i waited for cold war but it never happened.
I don't go online either mate. I try to play with some sort of semblance of realism, ie trying not to get shot. Seeing all those Rambos running around in superspeed does nothing for me.
I used to enjoy a bit of Arma online a few years ago. The missions were well worked out with everyone acting as a team.

Not saying that games like COD should be milsims but if they could be used that way by some servers they could be a lot of fun.

The only game ive ever played online was Black Hawk Down.
Really old game now, came out in 2003 on pc.
I was really into it and even joined a clan, playing attack and defend.
All team work, it was great fun.
It's still going strong today, through novalogic servers or game ranger.

ss_5541feb0cc2a155ea1ba8d10e7a945400fbcaf92.1920x1080.jpg

Just so happens it's one of my favourite films. Fantastic on my surround sound when the helicopter is firing it's guns and the hot empty shells are raining down on the soldiers below

Just so happens it's one of my favourite films. Fantastic on my surround sound when the helicopter is firing it's guns and the hot empty shells are raining down on the soldiers below
It was a fantastic film mate.
Based on what happened in Mogadishu in 1993, the film was very true to life.
I still play it now online now occasionally.
Sadly their is no anti-cheat 😑

I remember back in the day i use to run it on a Pentium 3 , 512mb of ram and a radeon x800 pro gpu...

How times have changed.

At a bit of a loose end and have been revisiting some of my old COD games. Just completed Cold War again and have just finished reinstalling WW2. I've been looking at spending my pension on Vanguard 😂
Should or shouldn't I? To be honest I am quite reticent as every time I buy a game @spud1966 posts an elamigos link soon afterwards.

View attachment 143499
Very good game i play a lot online too and is very good fun

I've decided to wait for a decent deal to appear before buying it. I've just got The Hunter Call of the Wild 2019 Edition at a good price, installed and nearly ready to dive into. Got some DLC as well.
Going to go for a stroll through the Yukon Valley shortly, admire the scenery and the peace and see if I can bag some game on the way. :D

I've decided to wait for a decent deal to appear before buying it. I've just got The Hunter Call of the Wild 2019 Edition at a good price, installed and nearly ready to dive into. Got some DLC as well.
Going to go for a stroll through the Yukon Valley shortly, admire the scenery and the peace and see if I can bag some game on the way. :D
Dont forget to wear your loincloth 😉

Back