Call of duty 4

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between call of duty 4 and call of duty 4 game of the year edition please, I have call of duty 4 but noticed on Play that theres a call of duty 4 game of the year edition but after reading the info on it it didnt really state any differences like that.

Cheers

I think that the 2nd edition has extra maps which are only available via Xbox Live on the older version.

I may be wrong, probably am. :)

think your right mate.....

@ witchy..? you no whats happend to mxwizard mate.. not hurd him for ages now on hear...

? is he ok

the game of the year edition has a code included so you can download the new maps unfortunatly not included in the game just the code for it :(

Thanks lads, and yeah, where is mx? Did he make it ack from russia after watching man u lol

He seems to have vanished, I remember he was having a bit of an argument with someone just before he vanished.

He seems to have vanished, I remember he was having a bit of an argument with someone just before he vanished.

lol, how queer, I hope he didnt meet up with anyone he was arguing with at any public toilets :p

o right dont sound to good mate ..? who was he arguing with then not some1 on hear or was it his ex miss's.....

i ant hurd him in time and he's not been on msn for like weeks......

somert's not right..he used be on hear most nite's and you couldent get him off..

anyway hope he's ok..

cheers for the info mate

lol, how queer, I hope he didnt meet up with anyone he was arguing with at any public toilets :p

:eek: lol.....Cheeky Fooker!!

I made it back from Russia and France to a whole world of sh*t and only just got back home last night but thanks for the concern guys :)

I'm alive and well and frequenting the boards again so you'll soon be gettin' pi**ed off with hearing me again soon no doubt and wish I'd stayed away longer ;) lol

P.S who was I arguing with before I left? I've forgotten lol... I remember having a rant about the M$ executive having a swipe at $ony post being removed from the Ps3 section but thats about it lol.

PPS.... USE VERBS ;) lol

Back