call of duty 2

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi just went to play call of duty 2 and noticed its not stealthed patched so i loaded XDVDMulleterBeta and tried my disk and says fatal error or something to that effect so i downloaded another version but thats the same, i tried a completely different game that went through mulleter fine....any ideas

Does the game boot ok in your 360?

Perhaps just a fooked image?

hi just went to play call of duty 2 and noticed its not stealthed patched so i loaded XDVDMulleterBeta and tried my disk and says fatal error or something to that effect so i downloaded another version but thats the same, i tried a completely different game that went through mulleter fine....any ideas

Mine done the exact same - emailed a mate and his was fine so I got him to send me it- doesnt help you mind.

There are some comments on Newzbin about a few versions of this not working. One of the versions is (dnl-cod2p) and it just says an earlier version aswell doesnt work. There are comments on a working version which is (madlex-cod2). I have downloaded it but havent tried it yet.

Comment about working copy is. (Confirmed working and stealthed Pal and EU)

.I cant try it myself as I dont have a 360, I just got it for my nephew.

cheers m8 i beat the game ages ago thought i would now have another go lol

There are some comments on Newzbin about a few versions of this not working. One of the versions is (dnl-cod2p) and it just says an earlier version aswell doesnt work. There are comments on a working version which is (madlex-cod2). I have downloaded it but havent tried it yet.

cheers m8 and everyone else it works fine.

Back