calibration TV - contrast/brightness - i shouldn't have touched it!

Its all there..you don't need to worry about that.

I find it quite 'amusing' that I advise the software to get and where to get it from but its other members that are getting all the praise!!! Strange!!

No! I find it fooking annoying! Witchy..you didn't recommend the software. In your 1st post in this thread you never even mentioned it. You waited till someone mentioned it and then jumped in. And to be honest, I don't even believe it was you who uploaded the file you are linking to.
Whats the point of helping? Why bother even posting to this site? People hijacking threads,mods abusing me in posts (johnthehun) and just generally getting banned for no reason. No-one has explained yet why I had a 2 month ban in the 1st place. Contact admin....why? No-one replies. I spent 2 months querying my recent ban and not one person,admin or mod,bothered to answer any questions I had. Reason for ban: Unspecified.

Yeah that helps and is really informative. Try to find out why and reasons above.
Nah! Had enough now...pissed off with life in general. Fed up with everything. You try to be good on the site and still get shit on so why bother with life itself!

Back