cables .xml

wizbit77

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
My area has not switched over to the n3 just yet. But they are soon
I think I need the new cables.xml file to enjoy a few more days of use but can't seem to find it anywhere.
Could someone post there's up?
From the manchester area. Although from the sounds of things the reason the channels have changed is coz they are making them all the same isn't it?
So any area should do.
Cheers
Wizbit77

Hello m8,
Long time no see, where you been? Not sure if this is of any use to you.

Got a 1 year old boy now, doing a couple of houses up on the side and starting a new business so been to tired to do much when I get home.
bought a technomate in the meantime but i'm not sure about it so I have bit the bullet and bought a vu+ duo which runs on enigma just like my trusty old dreambox.
Trying to spend a bit of time on here again as I'll need help with the vu+ and I like to try and give a bit back.
How you getting on with yours? I seem to remember you'd gone all satellite.
Wizbit77

If you have only got time to watch tv then stick with cable till it goess off. If you got time to mess about with your box then sort out 1m motorised sat dish for yourself and you should get all you need as far as your tv viewing is concerned. I brought myself a clone dm800 which is working fine but you really can't beat a genuine box no matter what model.

got 80cm dish, motorised.
Gonna have some time coming up soon as my latest project house is nearly ready to be sold.
Bought the Vu+ and a new t.v. to go with it.
What's the best way to "clean" my dm600 gonna sell it. Just got a sat tuner to put in it, should make it easier to sell.
Cheers
Wizbit77

Thanks for the cables file. Can't get the damn thing to ftp over though.... Strange one. Not had problems in the past.

Install your sat tuner , flash a new image on the box which should then remove all traces of previous usage. I always preferred the Pli images on my dm600.

Only ever ran with pli images on it. Thought it worked fine so didn't want to mess about.
Are you gonna get yourself a Vu+?
Then you can tell me what to do when I cock that up :)
Wizbit77

Just gave the dreambox a smack and then re-tried it with the cables .xml.
Joy, a temporary reprieve for the little star :)
Thanks again
Wizbit77

Only ever ran with pli images on it. Thought it worked fine so didn't want to mess about.
Are you gonna get yourself a Vu+?
Then you can tell me what to do when I cock that up :)
Wizbit77

I would have gone for the original dm800 but the price was a little too steep so I got myself a clone DM800S about a month ago. It has been working great but I did have to have the tuner replaced after a week. Whats happening now with the clones is that they are bringing out new sims and bootloaders every quarter so the new images for your box dry up. I am begining to wish that I had gone for the V+ box as its an original and you never need to worry about what image you use on the box.

Back