Cable vu solo2

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Im trying to run epg refresh but on doing so i select PVR_epg but the channel says not found in pat, rescanned ran auto bouquets still not there, is there another way of full epg for cable side, outher than coss epg

There is no virgin media in the epg settings all i have is EIT,MHW,Freesat,Viasat,Netmed EPG iv set all to yes, auto refresh yes, 24 hours, save yes 24 hours

You will need a newer image to make use of Virgin stream EPG function I am afraid.

Another member made an apollo image fot me i might give it a try

just done a reflashed there Apollo 15 I have enabled vm in epg settings what will I do next to get full epg

Manually:
Zap to PVR_EPG channel, leave it for two minutes.

Automated:
Install EPG refresh plugin, configure it to zap to PVR EPG for two minutes every few days.

Ok set it up as above to run after crossepg (for the sat), its still says service not found on the PVR channel, will it still work

I think they are, im geting all the rest clearing no problem i guess ill find out tomorrow thanks again for your help

I think they are, im geting all the rest clearing no problem i guess ill find out tomorrow thanks again for your help
Why wait till tomorrow? Zap to the PVR_EPG channel now and leave it for two minutes then check.

I done that and got all listings some were wrong but so i set it up for auto, as writing this i checked again all seems well so all good i guess

@casuk what tuner are you using for cable please

Last edited by a moderator:
Sundtek usb tuner, works a treat

Sundtek usb tuner, works a treat
thanks for the quick answer m8 how much and where from as I am pissed of with the amiko mini t2/c now and next epg

out of stock for now so got time to save up

There not cheap, but is anything these days

Back