cable section make it happen update!!!

No,you probably would have seen them if you were ever in the cable section.

imo they should just put us all out of our misery and announce when they have made a decision. Not to go as far as posting who got in and who didn't. We'll all know if we're in or not, that's all that matters.

In saying that, please let me in :grrrr:

At the end of the day if mods don't want to grant people access to the cable section there are other ways where you can get cable info from .

At the end of the day if mods don't want to grant people access to the cable section there are other ways where you can get cable info from .

very true,but in my experience.Posters on the dw section actually tried to make improvements and better the scene.Which is why it was the best.

Most others sites are just full of leechers,who are clueless imo.

very true,but in my experience.Posters on the dw section actually tried to make improvements and better the scene.Which is why it was the best.

True it was very good, I used to be in thr Dreambox room vertually everyday, mainly helping others, just joined the school and it closed.

True it was very good, I used to be in thr Dreambox room vertually everyday, mainly helping others, just joined the school and it closed.

Yea, that's one thing I'd be interested in taking part in, Dreambox image creation. However, as has been previously stated in this thread, there are plenty of other places to go if we are not accepted into the first 200.

So as much as I'd like to get in, it's not something I'm overly worried about and anyone who is...well....shouldn't be

Yea, that's one thing I'd be interested in taking part in, Dreambox image creation. However, as has been previously stated in this thread, there are plenty of other places to go if we are not accepted into the first 200.

So as much as I'd like to get in, it's not something I'm overly worried about and anyone who is...well....shouldn't be

i for one aint bothered about getting in a room, there are plenty more sites and if you are really desperate for help, you can always PM someone for help.

Well said I second that too. This is what first attracted me to DW didn't I know I was going to stick around for this long.

The dreambox school had been open for ages and I never saw one image come from it.

I don't understand the numbers limit unless it's to keep the section managable as it won't be long before some f@ckw!t breaks the rules and puts the section in danger again, most probably on the next k@yroll.

I hope you all have fun.

i dont want to be in it lol but i might not have a choice lol

The dreambox school had been open for ages and I never saw one image come from it.

I don't understand the numbers limit unless it's to keep the section managable as it won't be long before some f@ckw!t breaks the rules and puts the section in danger again, most probably on the next k@yroll.

I hope you all have fun.

Most of the time, I had little time at all for dreamboxes at all let alone the creation of images.

The reason, in my opinion, no images came about because of the dreambox school is that people tried, found it too hard and never tried again, also, not everyone has the time and willingness to complete something as big as this.

Most of the time, I had little time at all for dreamboxes at all let alone the creation of images.

The reason, in my opinion, no images came about because of the dreambox school is that people tried, found it too hard and never tried again, also, not everyone has the time and willingness to complete something as big as this.
I dont know, I followed the image school with a mind to building a .net based script that would handle it all from start to end.

I tried, pretty much in vain, to look at the image I was trying to build as well to see if there was anything extra I could do to make it 'my own'.

I found,the actual making the image part didnt seem that hard but to add new features and incorporate new things etc could not be done by an average person.

I found,the actual making the image part didnt seem that hard but to add new features and incorporate new things etc could not be done by an average person.
agreed, that was something I was aiming to do, but could never get my head around.

Shame really.

Brings up yet another great point. What would be the use if everyone produced images that did exactly the same thing but were named differently.

I for one NEVER used the image school, mainly because I had little time on my hands. Now, that's different and I'm up for the challenge :)

It would have been nice to add that personal touch I think.

It would also have allowed the actual maintenance of a Dreambox to be a little simpler, like tinkering under the hood as it were.

Man, i would love to be on the list for the cable section!

nice to hear the cable section may open again i for one missed it
and not for the downloads but the company of like minds

Back