cable interference?

supersy81

New Member ++
Reaction score
Just mounted my samsung lcd on the wall and linked it up to my dream box, looks brill but getting some interference from somewhere. its a slight buzzing noise through the speakers and it's driving me mad. all my cables run through a hole in the wall, wondering if this is my problem. ive tried my *** box, high quality scart leads and am running out of ideas!! any help would be appreciated.

i get bleeping noise when the pc is plugeed into the surround system at the same time as my lcd..

all i can assume is the signal is being boiounced between the both
unplg everything connectd to the surround sys and add things one by one till you find the culprit

Sounds like either a dodgy lead or an earthing problem. I'd try disconnecting everything and try things 1 at a time and switching cables till a pattern emerges.

dodgy cable?

Sounds like either a dodgy lead or an earthing problem. I'd try disconnecting everything and try things 1 at a time and switching cables till a pattern emerges.

I agree just had my first lesson cables this morning with my partner he used to be a cable engineer but try disconnectin first.

Back