Cable help

Delbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Would some kind person be able to spare 5 mins ob MSN for CAble Tit2 issues i have?? Tis the season to be jolly and all that !!!

Cheers, DB

It would probably be alot better to do it on here, plus you might receive 10 times the amount of help and advice. Whats the problem with your tit2?

Thanks, im trying to erase my card using Tit 1 & 2 proggrammer but when i load it up it says "unsupported Titanium OS format" i have tried 2 different cards and its the same every way. please help as its doing my tits inm pardon the pun !

Hi i have searched for the possible answer to this, i read that you need a seperate wire for a TIT2 is this correct? All i have is the USB port at the moment.

DB

Delbhoy said:
Hi i have searched for the possible answer to this, i read that you need a seperate wire for a TIT2 is this correct? All i have is the USB port at the moment.

DB

You need a COM port.

Depending on what programmer you have, you can set a virtual COM port, but I don't know if that will work for a TIT2?

I have two Com ports two put the USB into, put them in both. Im using a pheonix progger and Tit 2 for dummies tut to no avail !!

I am not sure about a Phoenix programmer because I have a Dynamite but I have the USB connected for power and also a serial cable from the programmer to the COM port on the computer to program the TIT2 card.

yes you will need a serial cable to your com port to use pheonix mode and 3rd party software such as nagraedit.

So i need a cable from two com ports, one for power and one for the programming? I cant Erase the card with what i have? Can some one please point me in the direction of what type of Cable i need. Cheers.

Delbhoy said:
So i need a cable from two com ports, one for power and one for the programming? I cant Erase the card with what i have? Can some one please point me in the direction of what type of Cable i need. Cheers.

its rs232 cable

hi guys ive used a port cable to my Com port and the Progger as stated now and my cards are still unreadable on Tit 1 & 2 progger, any other suggestions??

Cheers in advance

Tell us exactly what you are doing so we can see where you are going wrong.

Titanium 2 cards aren't working for AU at the moment mate so you may be wasting your time.

Back