CABLE!!! Help Make it happen !

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
After fully discussing the current Cable situation it has been decided by both mods and admin that the rooms shall return but with a few new rules on what we can and can't post in those room's.

Now access to these room's must at first be carefully selected in order to ensure that no files slip through the net and to do this Digidude has kindly offered to be the final say in who does and doesn't gain access while its all being initially set up.

If you would kindly pm him your details and what you have to offer this section should you be allowed access then he will make up a short list and give it back to us to pick the first 100.

Closing date for the first enrollment is Thursday 19th so get your pm's in fast.

Thanks for your time.

The Admin/Mod team.

Click here to PM directly

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the new rules be posted in the public forums? Or will they only be on the cable forums?

will the download section return?

oh just noticed its there lol

k rephrase that will there be a cable download section?

I'm not really needing anything from the cable section but I'd be happy to help out answering questions.

Application sent ;)

sent my application to Dutcho...always willing to help in any way i can

will there be a cable download section?

there will be no keys, copyrighted material or other 'hacking' material, but keep your eyes peeled once the section re-opens

if youd like to be one of the first 100 to give views on the section, please put your request forward to Dutcho

how come the person you have to PM keeps changing ? When i fisrt saw this it said maryhinge, then digidude now dutcho ??

how come the person you have to PM keeps changing ? When i fisrt saw this it said maryhinge, then digidude now dutcho ??

Stop moaning lol.....Nice to see its slowly comming back for those peeps who use that section:Clap:

At a guess i would say, lots of PM's spread between the mods..

at first i thought it was a wind upand i said so in my application but i hope its not and they let me in :) please lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

PM sent - Great to here the section is coming back:proud::proud:

Back