CABLE!!! Help Make it happen !

I think the people who have the knowledge about cable won't bother to PM as there is nothing that they need at the moment but the people with the least knowledge will all pm because they are desperate.

dont agree m8. I pm'd.

I also disagree matey as i have pm'd dutch aswell its not the fact that i need help because i dont its because i may beable to offer help that i have.

I pmed too...Not for the fact i know everything, Just that i'll try and help where i can.

i didnt pm but welcome the return but hey theres always bigmac

Outstanding response and such a high level of intrest, we have decided that 100 is too small a number due to the current pm's that have been sent.

As this matter is being taken really seriously by Admin and they are looking for mods, Allroad have taken over, so to save me forwarding them to him can you all please send them straight to Allroad.

Many thanks though.

i have pm'd dutcho witch my app and at tyhe same ime i would offer myself as mod.

ok i have only been around a short while (1yr) but at the same time i have good forum experience and currentlky help run a forum in direcrect relation to the goverment so i know hos prcious certain info can be..#

either way i i fell what is open to attack should be attcked..

such as the forum i master for.... the gov manages our country .. but dosnt listen to the ppl that live there..

its about time our vouice matterd...

forums.britainrevolting.co.uk

i have pm'd dutcho witch my app and at tyhe same ime i would offer myself as mod.

ok i have only been around a short while (1yr) but at the same time i have good forum experience and currentlky help run a forum in direcrect relation to the goverment so i know hos prcious certain info can be..#

either way i i fell what is open to attack should be attcked..

such as the forum i master for.... the gov manages our country .. but dosnt listen to the ppl that live there..

its about time our vouice matterd...

forums.britainrevolting.co.uk

Never a truer word spoken!!!

Britain is indeed revolting.

reading some of the replies here i have to say it dont matter if you have no info or have loads dw has always been about helping others and learning

anyway apart from the drivel above i sent a pm let me the fook in so i got summit to help with pmsl

reading some of the replies here i have to say it dont matter if you have no info or have loads dw has always been about helping others and learning

anyway apart from the drivel above i sent a pm let me the fook in so i got summit to help with pmsl

Same here !!!:proud::proud::proud:

I knew i'd come in handy one day.
When the forum is full up with people who know what they're talking about,one day you're all gonna need a dumb ass like me in there, to help me and answer my questions..

Everyone pm me when your ready :)

(tongue in cheek folks)...

Back