Cable forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys and gals

any news on the cable forum yet is it ever comming back ? are the mods still checking it out for leagality ? i do hope it comes back soon.

could we start a new cable section with no downloads just chat based like this section for instance what is the exact problem that it was taken down iam sure there must be a way to have some sort of cable section as long as there are no downloads and as long as no keys and such are posted anyway let me know what you guys think.

oh and for anyone that cares 3 doors down were ment to be doing a gig in manchester just found out it been canceled :( gutted

oh well thats a bugger in that case is there a chance that we can make a legal cable section that is a little stricter i guess thats at all the mods ???????

It's gone.... what a shame...

Probably the highlight of digitalworldz popularity... anyway will try other sections here to make up for the loss.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH MAGGOT, We need a cable section that has been stripped down and kept clean of any illegal sh1t.

pmsl how do you talk about cable and keep it legal?

It could be done but to moderate it would require 24/7 cover. Sometimes I just want to ask questions about power levels in the eng menu, which I can't see a problem with, but I'm positive some problematic posts would start to creep in.

another post asking for it to come back lol how many more

It could be done but to moderate it would require 24/7 cover. Sometimes I just want to ask questions about power levels in the eng menu, which I can't see a problem with, but I'm positive some problematic posts would start to creep in.

if you want to know just pm some one who you think might know but talking about cable is still cable not aloud

iam asking for a lesser version or an alternative i have no problem with it being taken down i would do the same in that position but there are many users on here that only came on for that section now iam not including myself in that i use a few sections on here but there are ways to bring back a more legal version lets say and keep everyone happy

i do already know lol i have an alternative but thats not my point i like it here

iam asking for a lesser version or an alternative i have no problem with it being taken down i would do the same in that position but there are many users on here that only came on for that section now iam not including myself in that i use a few sections on here but there are ways to bring back a more legal version lets say and keep everyone happy

i do already know lol i have an alternative but thats not my point i like it here

You could just phone Vmedia for legal questions on cable lol

You could just phone Vmedia for legal questions on cable lol

Lol, good one.

"What is a power level, do you mean a plug?"
"No, the power levels on the modem"
"Oh I see, we shall order you a replacement power cable right away!"
"No... but"
"Thank you for using VM Support, bye"

Nearly 90% of the ppl here are more knowledgeable on it then nearly all the monkeys at VM tech support :p

yeah its a big miss the cable section but needs must i suppose there is other places out there that have a cable section but i doubt they are as friendly as this place

DW is the site i visit the most on the web, i doubt i could get throught the day without reading what Jaffa has to say on something or what digidude has fixed in the sat section or what Curly has fitted in his house

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lets start a new section on caravanning plenty of us here to talk about it lol

Cool i used to have a caravan and a trailer tent and had some great holidays in them. Fookin hated towing the caravan though.

I still think we should have an alternate fuels section. If everyone put as much effort into that as they did the Cable section then we'd be free from the clutches of the oil barrons forever :)

Another thing I was thinking. Should we start referring to the Cable section as something else? How about the old "Voldermort" section since it has become so taboo to say cable these days

Cool i used to have a caravan and a trailer tent and had some great holidays in them. Fookin hated towing the caravan though.

same here ian a trailer tent and caravan also lol same i hate towing this new one lol its 21foot long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back