Cable forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please - this is an English speaking board so keep it in English. Expect non-english posts to be removed !

;)

Please - this is an English speaking board so keep it in English. Expect non-english posts to be removed !

;)

They are all in English, just encrypted. Should be piece of cake for users of DW to decipher. I'll bet there is a few on here who'll do it in their head :)

... - --- .--. / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / .- -. -.. / .-- .-. .. - . / -. --- .-. -- .- .-.. / ..-. --- .-. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-- .... --- / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / .... --- .-- / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - .

which means stop f*cking about and write normal for people who dont know how to translate :proud:

WTF is all that dots nd dashs etc i'm just a simple Motherwell fan gimmie a break!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

They are all in English, just encrypted.

I deciphered some of them (more free time than sense I think) but they mostly seemed to be in the language of pure crap rather than English (yes, i'm pretty fluent at talking crap) !

Its back YAYAY thanks Mickie.. ;)

Oh sorry forgot to mention im using the wap theme and the cable link is still on this theme..

is it me or am going even more thick wtf is all that about?????seedy you started it didnt you :roflmao:

Last edited:
I see that ******** have re opened there cable section

Last edited by a moderator:
Demonx has that dubious honour LoL

Let this thread be a lesson to the rest of you...

NEVER drink on an empty head :)

I never eat on an empty stomach mate, LOL !!!!!!!!

As for the OP by my good friend magott, I too am dearly missing the cable section. I'm missing all my cable mates. I wish there was some way that we could still talk about cable to all our friends in a 'legal' way. I am well aware of the other forums still operating cable chat.......but it's just not the same !!!!
I will still hang around the great DWZ and post in the other rooms, all the time hoping that some sort of cable chat will return.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back