Cable Forum :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

beany_123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a good idea if the DW moderators/admins could give us an update of the situation??

Is it coming back or not? Put everyone out of their misery...

Beany

members will always ask instead of reading :( Ive had this in my siggy for years now

take time to read the stickies in each room,u will be supprised what info they hold

and people still ask questions that are in stickies lol

get used to it ;)

Oh I am used to it lol but just thought the link I provided would be helpful lol

I love this site even if the areas where I looked are not available and understandable this is too, I will always be around poking my nose in. Cant wait to get out of this flat I have and try to set up a sat system lol

I HAVE read Mickie_D post in regards to the cable forum closing.

But he doesnt guarantee if its COMPLETELY closing???!!!

This forum will become quite dull without the cable section....

I HAVE read Mickie_D post in regards to the cable forum closing.

But he doesnt guarantee if its COMPLETELY closing???!!!

Theres a lot of other useful shit here apart from cable m8.

I HAVE his forum will become quite dull without the cable section....

then go m8,dont come back,do not return whatever way you want to put it lol

sulking like a baby coz you dont know where you going to get the next files for you box when it goes down .... well m8y we are all in the same boat

@P4TCA and Rat I agree, wholeheartedly. :Clap:

Dull? Never!!

I don't have cable and I've been a regular here for nearly three years.

There's a heck of a lot of stuff on here and a lot of interesting, friendly, and helpful people.

I only find it dull when too many people flood the site searching for cable fixes.

Everyone is in the same boat at the moment. Would you rather see the admin in court. DW has alot more to offer than the cable room, you never know it might return one day. Till then contribute somthing.

thebigman

Everyone is in the same boat at the moment. Would you rather see the admin in court. DW has alot more to offer than the cable room, you never know it might return one day. Till then contribute somthing.

thebigman

NOW IF THEY CANT TAKE A TELLING THEN WHAT eh .

thebigman

It's difficult to contribute when the subject you know about is banned, that being said still here and I understand the reasons for it

I totally agree that DW Admins must protect themselves from any danger the cable section causes BUT i only want the DW admins to keep us REGULARY informed! Which they havent apart from the MICKIE_D post. With the high standards of the DW forum, isn't this an obvious practice?

I think some of the aging members of DW think it's a sin asking about the future of the cable section... A typical response is GO AWAY, YOUR'E THIS AND THAT BLAH BLAH....

I can assure you that i would still be here even if the cable section dissapears forever...

Last edited:
well m8y we are all in the same boat
Yes agree there John. And we dont want to end up in the same cell.
Keep it closed as it is someone with a loose posting of keys or a dodgy image that is gonna get admin in bother and possibly get the forum closed down.
The forum is bigger than cable. Maybe its time for fresh ideas for a new section. one that we could all enjoy and have a bit of fun lol.
ANY IDEAS GUYS?

comon give the guy a break he never said the forum will become dull for him I think I understand what was being said as we all know when boxes go down the count on the forum goes up 1,000,000%, anyway there are so many other forums that still provide info but members choose to stay loyal to DW its still the best and fairest forum yet! lets keep it that way :proud:

I totally agree that DW Admins must protect themselves from any danger the cable section causes BUT i only want the DW admins to keep us REGULARY informed! Which they havent apart from the MICKIE_D post. With the high standards of the DW forum, isn't this an obvious practice?

I think some of the aging members of DW think it's a sin asking about the future of the cable section... A typical response is GO AWAY, YOUR'E THIS AND THAT BLAH BLAH....

I can assure you that i would still be here even if the cable section dissapears forever...
why should the admin give a comment? Its not worth the risk for them to speculate.

Just leave it be, if it comes back, it comes back.

maybe admin haven't decided yet ?

maybe admin are still talking ?

maybe its a big decision that needs a lot of thought

maybe your just winging because you have just got into cable and know you wont have it for long ? (Join Date: Apr 2008)

maybe Im abusing my possision,maybe Ive just got the grumps today ?

personally I dont think it will be back but maybe Im wrong ?

Rat,

I think i know enough about the cable boxes that will allow me to run mine, i aint new to cable, but new to this forum... so mate please don't make assumptions...

maybe admin haven't decided yet ?

maybe admin are still talking ?

maybe its a big decision that needs a lot of thought

I'm sure the Admins could tell us this?????? It aint too difficult...

Rat,

I think i know enough about the cable boxes that will allow me to run mine, i aint new to cable, but new to this forum... so mate please don't make assumptions...

I'm sure the Admins could tell us this?????? It aint too difficult...

Its only been about a week, bare with it, at the moment I think the official responce is they are not coming back, could be wrong but thats what I get if I try to log in to an old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back