cable cards

sj5301397

Inactive User
Reaction score
can some one please tell me how to program a cable card which program to use and which files thanks please help

sparky31 said:
take a look at the TUTORIALS mate

i looked in tut can u please tell me wot it comes under tut would i program this card as a opos

hi mate
which card r u using and what equipment do u have

khan said:
hi mate
which card r u using and what equipment do u have

i have a rom10 card and phieonix programmer im trying to read card with nagra edit it keep on saying failed to read your rom10 card can u please help

Last edited:
sounds as if the card is locked m8

sj5301397 said:
how do i unlock it mate wich program do i use thanks
Ive never unlocked one m8 and to be honest to sure how to do it :( but if u have a search for unlock/unlocking rom 10/Mosc Im sure something will come up ;)
or someone may post on here for u :) good luck

Rat said:
Ive never unlocked one m8 and to be honest to sure how to do it :( but if u have a search for unlock/unlocking rom 10/Mosc Im sure something will come up ;)
or someone may post on here for u :) good luck
thanks mate

to unlock your card you need a gadget called a t911 about 27 quid from unapit, have a look in the mosc section for any info on how to do it.

Do you have to open that particular card or do you already know your boxkey ?

If you already know the boxkey then your easiest and cheapest option os probably to either use a Fun/ATMega card or get yourself another Rom card which is unlocked (usually less than £10 - far cheaper than buying an unlooper etc)

Back