Cable Broke

S

sando

When i got home my cable box was not working. it stays on channel 101 no matter what. none of the channels worked an it had ev ery number onit.

i've tried the new RST and it didnt work.

any idea, please write back

its not the batteries mate all three of my ntl boxes have gone off and im in a telewest area ?

sando said:
When i got home my cable box was not working. it stays on channel 101 no matter what. none of the channels worked an it had ev ery number onit.
i've tried the new RST and it didnt work.
any idea, please write back

what box do u have

its down to the new tele west srevice "teleport" if you have a ntl box it doesnt seem to work...search earlier threads it seems alot of us are in the same boat!

this new teleport/vod thing thats out, your box needs the new firmware but your cable box wont update because it has an antiupdate mod as far as im aware :)

I have an ntl 1000 box workin in tw area, they work as long as it can update to the new cr4.Mine does anyway if that's any help

Dancer73 said:
I have an ntl 1000 box workin in tw area, they work as long as it can update to the new cr4.Mine does anyway if that's any help

yes they will if it has been reprogrammed with t/w software
which urs has

Just spoke to a friend who has 2 1000's boxes and both have updated fine without him even touching them, so my question is my 1000 box and his was both bought off the same trader but the only difference is he bought his about 12 months before me so whats the difference ?

Also does it matter if its a ntl 1000 box or telewest 1000 box as it might answer my question lol :)

Back