Cable bouquets

icemen

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi guyz

Im running latest vix 50014 image.
I have a couple of questions regarding bouquets.
Can i remove the adult sub folder from the bouquets.
How do i move channels, like moves channels into sports etc.

Q. I am using AutoBouquetsMaker, How can I hide bouquets?
A. In ABM menu, there is a hide option. You select which bouquets to hide. (They will still be in your service list.)

Thankz abu any idea on my second question? Moving channels?

It is possible. But complicated. Have a read of the readme file in ABM's custom folder.

Go into the Bouquet or all channels last scanned were ever these channels are you want to move.
Lets say for example you want to move Boxnation from Sports into My Favourites and the remove it from Sports.
First go into Sports,
My down and highlight Boxnation but do not click on it just highlight it,
Once highlighted press "Menu" on your remote,
You will have all the options there,
First select Add service to Bouquet
then click on that and a list of bouquets will be there, select were you want to move it to
Then if you want to remove Boxnation from Sports,
Go back into the Sports bouquet and highlight Boxnation again and once its highlighted press the Menu key again,
move down to Remove Entry and click on that and it will take it out the Sports section.
Use this method to add remove channels to different bouquets or to build up your own My Favourites
Another clever way is to enable move mode,
So say you watch Boxnation alot and you dont want to keep scrolling down the Sports bouquet to it,
Go into Sports bouquet,
right move to Boxnation and highlight it,
Press the Menu key on your remote and select Enable move mode,
Press OK on it and it will change colour. Once it's changed colour move it up or down with the arrows on the remote to were abouts you want it to be. Once in position press the OK key and it will change colour again just to let you know its been moved.

Thanks Silverdale very informative.
Another thing on Vermin, I was watching the ppv boxing last night & I managed to find the channel on All channels, called Sly Events. Does this channels go missing from the bouquets list once the event is over as I can't find it any more? I wanted to move it into my favourites.
I take it this is the Boxoffice channel for Vermin unless there is another?

If you do what has been suggested in post 5. Don't run ABM again. ABM's bouquets are ABM's. They will be updated by ABM according to programming/customisation files. All your changes will be undone.

hi where can I find a auto bouquets for uk cable e2 for a dreambox 800 se or how to find the file or plugin from the working image I have that has auto bouquets on the image I downloaded I'm using dcc to ftp cant find the file to extract any ideas cheers

hi where can I find a auto bouquets for uk cable e2 for a dreambox 800 se or how to find the file or plugin from the working image I have that has auto bouquets on the image I downloaded I'm using dcc to ftp cant find the file to extract any ideas cheers

Youll find it on this thread as an attachment

auto bouquets for uk cable??

Thanks Silverdale very informative.
Another thing on Vermin, I was watching the ppv boxing last night & I managed to find the channel on All channels, called Sly Events. Does this channels go missing from the bouquets list once the event is over as I can't find it any more? I wanted to move it into my favourites.
I take it this is the Boxoffice channel for Vermin unless there is another?
on h2h I press tv on remote then scroll down to red button and all my ppv are in there hope this helps

Back