C4 HD EPG

chris02

Reaction score
Since C4 withdrew its HD channel from freesat we have lost the epg. Realise I can set the timers using the SD version and then change the provider to C4HD. But I am hoping one you guys has worked out how to get the epg on the actual HD channel.

Currently using Rytec UK to download epg on OpenATV 6.1

I still have the EPG.

Might be because I have Freesat + Virgin, try activating the Rytec Virgin options and see if you get it back.

PS the version of Channel that I use and have the EPG for is the Freesat one

I still have the EPG.

Might be because I have Freesat + Virgin, try activating the Rytec Virgin options and see if you get it back.

PS the version of Channel that I use and have the EPG for is the Freesat one

Many thanks, still not populating I am afraid just getting current and next prog.

What is the service reference of the channel?

I have checked with Doglover on Pli forum (he maintains the database), he is not fetching from freesat website. The service reference we have is on the database. 1:0:19:52D0:814:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

Sref: 1_0_19_52D0_814_2_11A0000_0_0_0

is mine with full EPG Data (I did notice in the webini itsaid the provider was Sky

Just checked the ser ref, on screen, and its the same as you two. Is there anything else I could check?

If you explain exactly how you have set/obtain EPG data, we can assist further.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

If you explain exactly how you have set/obtain EPG data, we can assist further.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

EPG comes in with epg-importer, settings as attached image, with bouquets being organized via auto bouquet manager. Using Rytec Uk as the source.

Attachments

• March 15, 2018 at 1249PM.jpeg
    March 15, 2018 at 1249PM.jpeg
    789.8 KB · Views: 5
Additional set up screens

Attachments

• March 15, 2018 at 0105PM.jpeg
    March 15, 2018 at 0105PM.jpeg
    819 KB · Views: 5
  • March 15, 2018 at 0105PM.jpeg
    March 15, 2018 at 0105PM.jpeg
    819 KB · Views: 5
Can you post a picture of the sources page please?

Tip:
You can get screenshots using your web browser too. If your receivers IP address was
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
, pasting the following in your web browser will get you a screenshot. You can tehn right click and save the image.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You should have both Freesat and FTA enabled.

Attachments

• Rytec Freesat.jpg
    Rytec Freesat.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 3
Bouquets/channel lists/genres/categories/favourites and EPG are different things.

AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) does bouquets. We don't need this for EPG. Mentioning ABM for your EPG issue just complicates things, so best to leave ABM out of the discussion.

Doesnt pressing OK expand the list?

If not, you might be on a 6.1 image that has an old version of epg importer. It might be an idea to install/flash latest 6.2 image.

Back