c&w rolled again

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has c&w rolled again S.E.London

are you sure its unusall for a cw roll on a sunday?

yep... mines gone off...

edit: west london btw

mine seems to have gone also, no acces to channels in last half hour

well it looks like thay done it againe im sure some one will make a new hex as i cant as i gave my mom my bloody box and im stuck on a subbed hold fire im sure it will be in d/loads soon

are'nt you people using the au hexs what i dont understand when the au's were not available everyone was dying to get them now they are and people are still using the normal funs wtf....LOL

come on jimmy make em a hex m8 just this once please
i dont need it but thay do

thanx

C & W Definitely rolled

Okay its definitely rolled then. I've heard the mention of AU??? before, and the way you people speak of it is like its piss easy to use. I have a phoenix reader and a normal funcard. Would I be able to use this AU???

Can someone please explain what AU is and what to do?? or perhaps point us in the right direction.

If this is answered I'm sure it will help a lot of people.

Thanx.

njpal said:
Okay its definitely rolled then. I've heard the mention of AU??? before, and the way you people speak of it is like its piss easy to use. I have a phoenix reader and a normal funcard. Would I be able to use this AU???
Can someone please explain what to do?? or perhaps point us in the right direction.
If this is answered I'm sure it will help a lot of people.
Thanx.
and it will but a lot of people have different programmers so the method depends on your programmer please do a search on au funcards im sure you will find the answer

the cards will auto update thmselves once you write the relevant hexs to the cards as above if you use the search facility or have a good look around you will find all you need to know then if you have any probs please do ask

as for the RST i am in TW and dont have acces to the ex c&w keys at this moment in time but if someone does please pm me the keys or do the rst for those who dont have AU CARDS

JIMMYQ said:
are'nt you people using the au hexs what i dont understand when the au's were not available everyone was dying to get them now they are and people are still using the normal funs wtf....LOL

Perhaps we are still using the funs, because we havnt got a clue wtf au hexs are...lol...Please explain in schoolboy language!!!!!...

jimmy can only do what he can and he trys to help list thje programmer you have and what you have allready tryd to do???

Back