C. Ronaldo to Madrid?

We would need to be talking serious money say £80- £100 million as we would need to bring in all ready proven players if we want any chance of winning the league again next season never mind the champs league.

hmmm we would need a world class finisher. I think we could still win the champs league without Ronaldo, however we need a player like Berbatov but has the ability to link up with players as well.
As for Ronaldo's replacement we can get a Qaresma or Riberry. Maybe they wont be as leathel as with Ronaldo, as he had all aspects of attacking - Headers, free kicks, long shots, shot tap in etc, but you dont get players like Ronaldo all the time.

hmmm we would need a world class finisher. I think we could still win the champs league without Ronaldo, however we need a player like Berbatov but has the ability to link up with players as well.
As for Ronaldo's replacement we can get a Qaresma or Riberry. Maybe they wont be as leathel as with Ronaldo, as he had all aspects of attacking - Headers, free kicks, long shots, shot tap in etc, but you dont get players like Ronaldo all the time.
you missed diving his best atribute

Typical comming from a Scoucer. I dont think he dived, maybe first and some 2nd season but this campaign on 07/08 he was untocuhable and the only way to stop him was to foul him.

Besides whens the last time you beat Utd? What was the score at Anfield and Old Trafford this season?

Final question - Whens the last time you won the Premier League?

Typical comming from a Scoucer. I dont think he dived, maybe first and some 2nd season but this campaign on 07/08 he was untocuhable and the only way to stop him was to foul him.

Besides whens the last time you beat Utd? What was the score at Anfield and Old Trafford this season?

Final question - Whens the last time you won the Premier League?
u won at liverpool because rooney misshit a shot and teves put it in
we got beat at old traford and we havent won the prem league

but about ronaldo i got these for u

lol - I just love it when a scoucer attacks Utd especially our class players.
However I understand its the most satisfying feeling in the last 2 seasons, as silverware hasnt really been giving you must satisfaction. :)

Personally i cant see Ronaldo leaving for another season, i hope not anyway.

If he does then financially UTD will have made a fortune.

Also give Nani another season, he could be his replacement.

We deffo need a strong finisher, someone like Torres would be ideal ( i hate having to say that )

as for Fergie leaving ? maybe if they let Ronaldo go , it might upset Fergie and force him to leave.

But truthfully if Ronaldo leaves for Spain he will be joining a league not as good as the premiership, and there will be more pressure on him over there.

However I understand its the most satisfying feeling in the last 2 seasons, as silverware hasnt really been giving you must satisfaction. :)
since when did i attack utd i just told the truth

We support our team , not the trophys we win !! typical manc glory hunter. Couple of years without a trophy and where will you be then, no-where to be seen probably !!

as for ronaldo, last i heard he wasnt going anywhere. Cant see him leaving yet, maybe in a couple of seasons.
It will deffo be to real madrid when he does though, apparently it is his destiny to play for a them.
@ Aftermath, although manu are probably the most supported side in the world, that doesnt go for countries like spain or portugal where real madrid & Barcelona are considered far bigger.

Last edited:
To be honest Ferguson would not have a say in it, he would not want him to go for sure but if Real tabled a £60 million or better offer the Glaziers would take it and pay off a small portion of the debt they have levied against the club (it's reported they have to pay £100 million a year in interest only) so I think money will talk

you tend to find that once a player has had the season that Ronaldo has had he will more than likely never reach those heights again.

If the chance comes to get rid then do so I'm sure the Reds will find another one.

We support our team , not the trophys we win !! typical manc glory hunter. Couple of years without a trophy and where will you be then, no-where to be seen probably !!

as for ronaldo, last i heard he wasnt going anywhere. Cant see him leaving yet, maybe in a couple of seasons.
It will deffo be to real madrid when he does though, apparently it is his destiny to play for a them.
@ Aftermath, although manu are probably the most supported side in the world, that doesnt go for countries like spain or portugal where real madrid & Barcelona are considered far bigger.

Typical response - When you won the champions league how much you scoucers were saying how the trophy meant all etc and now because I talked about your main satisfaction comes from picking on Utd that goes down as glory hunting.

I dont think he will leave this season..

Davidh.. you humor me..
you go on about Diving.. do i need to remind you of Gerrard aka mr.Hypocrite??

I dont think he will leave this season..

Davidh.. you humor me..
you go on about Diving.. do i need to remind you of Gerrard aka mr.Hypocrite??
youtube

“ronaldo diving” video results 1 - 20 of about 320
“gerrard diving” video results 1 - 20 of about 25

dosent this speak volumes

Search goals scored this season for Gerrard and compare them to Ronaldo.
Also compare free kicks scored, headers scored, Champions League Goals Scored, Contender for goal of the season, best skills, pace, ability etc

Who Wins?

Search goals scored this season for Gerrard and compare them to Ronaldo.
Also compare free kicks scored, headers scored, Champions League Goals Scored, Contender for goal of the season, best skills, pace, ability etc

Who Wins?

I would put gerrards finest goals against ronaldo's any day of the week mate !
yea, ronaldo scored more goals this season, how about assists or tackles made or passes completed or yards covered.
lets be fair , they are both great players, but in totally different ways and styles of play.
Lets hope you can keep hold of him for a couple more seasons eh !

hopefully he will go to spain. then the spanish can hate his ugly frickin greasy face as much as the rest of england (unless of courses you live in essex and support man utd).

Back