Bypass Keyroll

a2mat

Inactive User
Reaction score
How do you bypass the key roll ? Is it something to do with Rom's ?

well u know the keys change every so often !,, and you have to manually update them, how do you bypass that ?

what would be the point your channels wouldn't work

so there is no other way to do this apart from manually updating the keys to get all channels ????????

take a payed subscription out the that will bypass your problem

Hi a2mat, i think you're asking the wrong question, but however all the latest images have auto update function: ie you dont have to maually update keys.

lmao, the mods will jump on that pretty quickly!!

why would they when they have stated that they do not want any illegal files on the board

there will not even be a link to an illegal file.

simply my email/msn address for him to get in contact with me.

if thats not allowed then there is something FAR wrong
is it not 20 posts?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I think 20 posts was for the downloads mate, not sure tho.

Scott

We used to jump on "post clockers" because all they were after was to get to 20 posts, download their fix and then feck off, I'm sure one more post in this instance could be overlooked in order to get PM's ;)

Nice one scottyboy :) nice to see people helping each other out within the rules ;)

why would they when they have stated that they do not want any illegal files on the board

there will not even be a link to an illegal file.

simply my email/msn address for him to get in contact with me.

if thats not allowed then there is something FAR wrong

I think 20 posts was for the downloads mate, not sure tho.

Scott
because they have this thing about post clockers.

And because they have said over and over, there are to be no discussions on how to defraud cable companies.

Pretty simple really, nothing wrong with their intentions - after all it keeps them out of prison.

because they have this thing about post clockers.

And because they have said over and over, there are to be no discussions on how to defraud cable companies.

Pretty simple really, nothing wrong with their intentions - after all it keeps them out of prison.

yea and how are a certain cable company gonna know what information i send this lad?

Back