buying land off the council

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all,

i have ask to buy some land off the council next to my house, enough to park my car on, will have to biuld the drive way and put up a fence. has anyone got any ideas of how much the land would cost, ect ect.

cheers

Thanks DH

Last edited:
you might want to take your address of the map m8ty

each council sell for different prices were i am it gets sold for next to nothing but only to 1 person as he has them in his back pocket they even sell carparks and kids playgrounds to him for building his flats on lol

you might want to take your address of the map m8ty

each council sell for different prices were i am it gets sold for next to nothing but only to 1 person as he has them in his back pocket they even sell carparks and kids playgrounds to him for building his flats on lol

Doh! cheers Dazling

i can see digidue scheming his next camp over lool

Pmsl, that would just be my luck

I just had a text from Dutcho saying dude's on his way to sunderland. I got to meet them near the angel of the north... camping on a piece of council land at big-rons...

Cost may not be much but surveyor fees and legal fees will be £500-£600

Well just up the road from you burnopfield and they want £8000+fee's for 20x5 meeter's!!
But your in gateshead so some people would say it would cost a lot less to buy but if your in or arounf the towncenter it could be a lot more!! But if your in felling well we all no you can pick up land cheap!!!

Back