Nanjing, 210061
CN

Name Servers:
ns3.made-in-china.com
ns4.made-in-china.com
ns5.made-in-china.com

Creation date: 28 Feb 1998 05:00:00
Expiration date: 28 Feb 2013 05:00:00

...i'd be carefull. ..had a close call when i was trying to source some top end phones from china! found out the b*stids were trying to rob me!

have you tried them and do you have to order in quantity?

to be honest no i have not . but this chinese sight is actually giving you direct contact with chinese factories . regardless of what you buy from the internet be it from ebay or this chinese sight . buyer be aware . just do your home work and research .

ripped off

I paid for some hair extension products from chinese suppler called Du Charel company: XUCHANG BEAUTYHAIR FASHION CO., LTD. in henan china

paid via western union then he claimed the payment and said he didnt claim it !!! need i.d to get payment as well but he still says he did not get claim it, got trading standards and western union involved but they dod really seemt o want to help...

This man took over £100 of my moneyso be careful & never pay via western union to people you dont know

I have also had some very good dealings with chinese suppliers and still do ...so just be careful, do as much research as possible and try to persuade them to let you pay via paypal as your payment is much more protected!!
cheers

Oh yeah i forgot last year I bought some hair products from manufacturer in china - Hennan.
the total order was around £600 inc shipping (which can take 6-8 weeks BTW) then customS at londonS dock charged mE £525 custom charges AND delivery charge to wales, so thing were not as cheap as i though!!!
when you take into account the charges for shipping to this country, custom VAT these item were probably the same price on ebay......

Back