buying a max233

stellarocksme

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, where can i get hold of a max233 ready made as im sh@ at soldering.:)
Thanks for your help :flame:
:Cheers:

Thanks bud :flame:
I've got the N*L tutorial is it as easy as it looks ?

Seams to good to be true : shocked2

Cheers again

:Cheers:

just make sure you do the links on the right hand side of the chip as a tut i was following did not show this so my first atempt did not work i will find the drawing i followd after

this will work 100% just take your time with it

Last edited:
The diagram mate, i got to put link wire's in ?
Sorry if im being a pain in the ass.

Many thanks

look down the right hand side of the chip you will see that a wire runs from leg 17 to 12
16 to 9
15 t0 11 and
6 to 9
thay are all your links just run a wire from one leg to the other tay are all numberd and if you look at the chip leg one starts where the dot is on the chip

hope that helps out a bit

L33tpL4y4 said:
save the hassle m8 and buy one for a 10er TMC

Thats a bit of a negative attitude m8 makin a interface then gettin it work gives ya great feelin of success thats what its all about buyin an interface is the easy way out.

bigballs said:
Thats a bit of a negative attitude m8 makin a interface then gettin it work gives ya great feelin of success thats what its all about buyin an interface is the easy way out.

Depends on what he wants to do m8, thats what i done after failing as i was trying to read it from the old TUT (bollocks) so for a 10er you cant go worng, unless thats what he really wants to do, your right its a main part of the game.

Back