burnt rice

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
im suposed to be making a curry this afternoon but i forgot about the rice and i burnt it to hell . the kitchen stinks of burnt rice and the saucepan is ruined i think. does anyone know how to salvage the saucepan its from quite an expensive set, before the mrs gets home . shes gona kill me ...lol

try bicarbonate of soda in some water m8 and put on on cooker and boil it up it might work also cocacola is gutrotting stuff so that might work as well :)

was nice knowing you cliffy m8.......lol

you could run out and get an identical pan really quick...;)

Ordinary washing powder made up into a strong solution with some hot water and boiled up in the pan, works as well. Best of luck!

lol red....cheers for the advice guys . saved the pan, but she still give me a rollocking. women eh ?

that's why I buy rice from take-away don't mind cooking the main part of meal but always buy the rice already cooked saves so much hassle.

dodger said:
Get the boil in the bag stuff, It's dead easy!

Then he would have had burnt plastic as well as rice stuck to the bottom of his pan!

:)

still yer guys. but not allowed to boil rice if im here on my own any more :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: : whip :

get the microwave rice easy put in set start cooked rice
lol

Back