Burnout Revenge vs Split Second !

stellarocksme

Inactive User
Reaction score
In my opinion Burnout Revenge beats it all day long :banana:, no comparison, its faster, still load's of Online Players even four years later :banana:. I found Split Second slow and the drifting was also crap.

Feel free to post your comments guys. If anybody wants a race on Burnout add me Declan UK.

Thanks all for looking.

burnout is much better!

i recently got given split secondi was well chuffed but now i cant wait to get shot of it i hate it, the cars handle so shite and like said, the drifting is crap.

i was a massive burnout fan,but for me split second takes it now,its fantastic,you actually have to try all the cars to get one that drives how you want

once youve got a car that suits you then your away,imo the only thing its missing is the ability to actually shunt your opponents out of the way

@ i-zombie So you think you will be still playing it in four years mate ?

no i wont,i probably wont play it again once ive golded everything-but right now given the choice of playing either of the 2 it would be split second

but i did the same with burnout 4,golded everything,got into the top 500 on live and didnt play it anymore,i might fire it up if i have friends round,but again at this moment in time split second would get the nod first

but thats just me,its very very rare i play a game again once ive finished it

Massive Burnout fan, I shouldn't really comment because I've only played the demo of Split Second but for me considering it's in the same vein as Burnout I was disappointed in the destructability and lack of boost. Kept pressing the X button for boost when there was none lol. I was also disappointed in the destructability in that seemingly you could only do it at certain pre determined points in the race rather than at any point you choose. Though maybe I was expecting too much who knows....

Last edited:
Back