Burning Xvid/Divx onto disks for 360

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
My mate has a modded 360 and has asked for a few films on disks....

What's the best program to use to burn several divx/xvid onto a dvd so they will play in the 360....Cheers...

dont think divx will play m8 on a 360 by way of disc....yr have convert them to vob and then put on a dvd disk...

dvd shrink will get you 4 films on one disk depending on size.

have fun

:Cheers:

My mate has a modded 360 and has asked for a few films on disks....

What's the best program to use to burn several divx/xvid onto a dvd so they will play in the 360....Cheers...

You will have to download an update to play divx/xvid but they do now play on the 360.

Just use a program like Nero, and choose a 'data disk' and drag and drop the files you want and burn.

I do this for my kids all the time, I usually use Nero. Create an ISO, add divx/xvid files and burn. Can normally get 5-6 movies on one disk.

I previously posted in another thread that you have to remain connected to live to use divx/xvid codec which is downloaded. This is not the case. I remembered that although I have set up a Xbox Live account for my son some time ago and downloaded the codec, he hasn't been connected to live since but is using that profile offline to get around the DRM.

the latest version of good old IMAGEBURN you can make a data disc aswell

? CARNT YOU GET THE CODAC 'S FOR THE 360 WITHOUT GOING ON LIVE.

most be able get them somewhere by now

No mate... you have to sign in to live to get the codecs :(

Back