CD & DVD Burning Trilogy `s On 1 Dvd

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
not read this b4 in posts but thought i`d post it if u want to put 2 or 3 films on 1 dvd (not in AVI/DIVX formatt) VOB formatt i tried to convert the IDINANA JONES TIRLOGY with convertxdvd but the output disc was going to be 7.35GB .
So using WINAVI i selected the 3 films go into the advance tab and set out file to 4400MB and the 3 films were converted into VOB and all fit on 1 DVD which will play on all DVD PLAYERS so no need to buy a divx player if u want more than 1 film on a dvd i find this very usefull putting 2 films on a disc for my kids to watch save`s me a fortune on DVD`s
not sure if all u guys do this anyway but if so no 1`s ever told me !!! lol

notmeatall3

Inactive User
Reaction score
not read this b4 in posts but thought i`d post it if u want to put 2 or 3 films on 1 dvd (not in AVI/DIVX formatt) VOB formatt i tried to convert the IDINANA JONES TIRLOGY with convertxdvd but the output disc was going to be 7.35GB .
So using WINAVI i selected the 3 films go into the advance tab and set out file to 4400MB and the 3 films were converted into VOB and all fit on 1 DVD which will play on all DVD PLAYERS so no need to buy a divx player if u want more than 1 film on a dvd i find this very usefull putting 2 films on a disc for my kids to watch save`s me a fortune on DVD`s
not sure if all u guys do this anyway but if so no 1`s ever told me !!! lol

another option is to make an iso using nero or the like and using dvd shrink to convert it to a dvd-r

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
another option is to make an iso using nero or the like and using dvd shrink to convert it to a dvd-r

tried to do this using ultra ISO problem is each film has a video_ts file and all files are name the same in each film so when i try and put them all together then ther is a problem cos 2nd film files want to replace the 1st one i put into menu ?? if i put them into menu in the folders named -MATRIX -MATRIX 2 - MATRIX 3 the make ISO when i go to shrink iso files arn`t recognised ?? to shrink ??

i suppose thers a simple wat to do this ?? plz explained cheers

notmeatall3

Inactive User
Reaction score
tried to do this using ultra ISO problem is each film has a video_ts file and all files are name the same in each film so when i try and put them all together then ther is a problem cos 2nd film files want to replace the 1st one i put into menu ?? if i put them into menu in the folders named -MATRIX -MATRIX 2 - MATRIX 3 the make ISO when i go to shrink iso files arn`t recognised ?? to shrink ??

i suppose thers a simple wat to do this ?? plz explained cheers

it wont m8. it will only recognise video_ts and audio_ts

as i said convert them in nero vision. when it ask u to compress them say no
this will give u 3 movies on 1 disk save it as an iso
mount it in alcohol or daemon or magic iso etc
use dvd shrink to make it into 4.3GB dvd_r
THe only reason u dont use nero to make it directly into a dvd-r is i always find it better quality when i do it this way.
I did this for NeverEnding Story I,II & III and also Free Willy 1,2&3 for my gf

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok bud got that but i don`t use nero much just don`t like the program lol
cheers for reply

so basically u convert 3 films into 1 which will be too large ie 10GB then u make it into ISO and then shrink it .

when i do it with WINAVI i select 3 films and then convert and compress all in 1 go and get 3 films ready to burn on 1 disc at 4400MB i think that way is alot quicker ??
anyway thanks for info again m8

Last edited:

notmeatall3

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok bud got that but i don`t use nero much just don`t like the program lol
cheers for reply

so basically u convert 3 films into 1 which will be too large ie 10GB then u make it into ISO and then shrink it .

when i do it with WINAVI i select 3 films and then convert and compress all in 1 go and get 3 films ready to burn on 1 disc at 4400MB i think that way is alot quicker ??
anyway thanks for info again m8

I like the nice 3d menu's on Vision.
I might try winavi again. It probably quicker but when u have a E6600 with 4GB 6400DDRII it not that bad.

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
yeh i suppose if you want the menu`s on it it will look better m8 using winavi way u just get the films play 1 after each other

notmeatall3

Inactive User
Reaction score
She was very impressed with the menu's :proud:

TEST