Burning Oversized Games

FC_ST_PAULI

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have ripped 24 The Game and it comes out at over 6GB. How do I go about burning that to a normal sized DVD? Can it be done?

Also copied Battlefront 2 on two seperate DVD's and both will not work, telling me its not a PS" disc, am using Swap Magic 3.6. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

there is a programme u can get to shrink it its been a while since i done it ill look it up for you now

I have ripped 24 The Game and it comes out at over 6GB. How do I go about burning that to a normal sized DVD? Can it be done?

Also copied Battlefront 2 on two seperate DVD's and both will not work, telling me its not a PS" disc, am using Swap Magic 3.6. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

sorry to bring a old post up,but i was wondering if this could be done with DVD Shrink ?
i no dvd shrink works ok with dvds but would it work with a ps2 game ???
and ideas or does any body no of any software that will do it ?

thanks

No, DVD Shrink would not work. This is actually a bit more complicated than you think. It would involve replacing some of the larger files with smaller files and then rebuilding the filesystem.

The best thing to do is burn the data onto a dual layer disk

Try this m8 done loads with it.Does a whole lot of other stuff too.Use shrinker ps2 then open big file, extract lba then extract file then rebuild file rebuild lba and burn image - you have shrunk game!

@Dolfiemax & Purity many thanks for answers and Dolfiemax i will try this as it sounds like a good solution,thanks

Back