CD & DVD Burning ISO file

P4TCA

'Stupid Scottish White Guy'
Reaction score
I can watch the ISO oon the pc using Daemon tools, I burned it to DVD using Roxio but my DVD player will not play it. Does it need converted and if so using what software or is it my DVD player?

try using dvddecrypter or nero to burn the iso.

could also be your dvd player.

not meaning to sound funny/nasty, but cheap dvd players (under £30) will play ANYTHING from vcd-svcd-avi-dvd-mp3 etc.......but the more expensive ones can be fussy.

For burning you could try Imgburn, it by Lightning UK the guy who did dvddecrypter. The problem may be nothing to do with burning, it may be the video files themselvers are not properly compliant.

Computer based players are far more tolerant of non-compliant dvd's. You could try extracting the video files from the ISO to your HD. Then check with FixVts.

i use dvd decryptor for 4.7gig iso files. does the dvd play on ur pc?

i use dvd decryptor for 4.7gig iso files. does the dvd play on ur pc?

Yes using daemon tools. I have burned the ISO file to disc succesfully using roxio. Does this mean its the dvd player?

Last edited:
try using dvddecrypter or nero to burn the iso.

could also be your dvd player.

not meaning to sound funny/nasty, but cheap dvd players (under £30) will play ANYTHING from vcd-svcd-avi-dvd-mp3 etc.......but the more expensive ones can be fussy.

Got it with DVD Decrypter cheers H.

Lightning UK, strikes again!!!

Seriously apps like Roxio, Nero are OK for burning music CD's, anything more demanding requires a proper image burner, like some of the above mentioned apps.

Back