CD & DVD burning a dvd with nero?

johnny5

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello,

all of a sudden when i burn a dvd using nero it always crashes at 1% or doesn't get passed 0% now wasted 10 discs,

any ideas?

Regards J5

The only time that has happened to me was when my drive was beginning to fail. but I have heard of duff disks doing it also.

ahhhhhhh,

i've only had it since september?

further its went was 24%

ok as kimhthwy1958 says you could try som other programme, i have used power producer 2, it's good.

but have you tried lowering the speed of your writer, and also a different batch of discs?

if you continue to get stuck, send me a pm.

try lowering the burning spedd as already said,nero is maybe trying to burn at a speed the discs are not capable of, iwas having a problem similar,the discs i was using were 8x speed discs and nero was tryin to burn at 12x speed,as soon as i lowered the burning speed to 8x it was fine.
gio

it trys to burn at 8x (same as disc), lst night i managed to copy a disc using nero, this morning i can't burn?

If it's Dvd files your trying to burn give Dvdsanta a try it's really good.

I had a problem with v6 a few weeks back when replaced by dvd rom- downloaded 4 (I think) v6 patches/updates from web site-been ok since....

Did find the instructions bit difficult to follow tho.....

managed to burn to dvds with nero last night , went for the third in a row but it failed at 0?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cough ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i don't have a clue!!!!!!

tried burning another dvd failed at 13%

i'm going start to cry!!

you could try 1 click dvd copy easy to use,the vso stuff aint bad either[divx to dvd ]and so on,good luck anyway.
:ST Geo:

Back