CD & DVD burning 50gb bluray

linzi

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ive downloaded a bluray to fit on a 50gb disc but normally they come as an iso this time its came with 3 folder aacs bdmv and certificate ive tryed to burn this to disc and ps3 recognizes it as a bdmv disk but it wont play at all even in my pc how do you burn these properly to play as i dont want to risk making another coaster

Have a look for multiAVCHD, its 100% free, you might want to try rebuilding the source disc structure as it could be corrupted and it also has an option to output the disc so it will play in your PS3 correctly

::: multiAVCHD home :::

It can also rebuild a blu-ray disc from a single movie file or multiple movie files, so if you have a movie that has been ripped from a blu-ray or an .MKV file acquired from somewhere it can also rebuild the movie back into a blu-ray disc ready to burn or play with the correct disc structure

You can also create a blu-ray disc that has been created correctly, with a menu, so you could if you wish put multiple DVDs onto a single 50GB blu-ray. Just think you could have the entire Lord of The Rings super extended version on a single blu-ray disc

Also, you might want to try IMGBurn. This is a 100% FREE burning software that will quite happily and very easily burn DVD's, game backups, dual layer DVDs and now supports blu-ray burning

Its, in my opinion, one of the better burning engines around that produces very high quality and very compatable burns. Its better than a lot of alleged commercial burning software that assumes it knows best and ends up producing discs that are not very compatable

This guide will show you have to burn blu-ray with IMGBurn :

How to write a Blu-ray Video disc using ImgBurn - ImgBurn Support Forum

Last edited:
I use imgburn, just put all 3 folders on the root (use the "write files/folders to disc" option. It will check the structure before burning.

I use a 50gb re-writable first to make sure things are ok as the disks are still quite expensive. I sometimes burn on normal 25gb disks after using BDrebuilder to turn the 50gb film into a 25gb size.

I've Tryed all that even Tryed to mount it to try disk still won't play

I've Tryed all that even Tryed to mount it to try disk still won't play

I think this is to do with the format the disk is burnt in? It needs to be burnt in UDF/UDF 2.50

UDF 2.50 = more compatibility.....but you will lose the ability to browse the files on the disk on a PC, however the bluray should still play on a bluray PC drive with a compatible media player like PowerDVD

I think this is to do with the format the disk is burnt in? It needs to be burnt in UDF/UDF 2.50

UDF 2.50 = more compatibility.....but you will lose the ability to browse the files on the disk on a PC, however the bluray should still play on a bluray PC drive with a compatible media player like PowerDVD

nope still wont work lol

Back