CD & DVD Burn Baby Burn

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
since formatting my pc and have been extra careful with torrents as i have downloaded and scanned and all of them are packed with trojans and viruses

i'm after a clean copy of (nero) and (avi to dvd)

if anyone knows where please point me in the right direction thanks

Get a copy of u-Torrent..Then get a copy of 'Torrent Harvester' and away you GO..

Torrent Harvester is a search program for any type of file contained on a web page. It is currently named Torrent Harvester due to the fact that most of the Engines are Torrent Engines, however Torrent Harvester is not limited to searching for Torrents and can search for any type of file given the proper Engine file.

Torrent Harvester was developed with flexibility in mind. There is nothing hard-coded for a particular web-page, all Engine information is stored in user-modifiable XML files or through the included Engine Designer. This makes it possible for users to add Engines for their own favourite Torrent sites, or indeed any sites which list information.

Take a look at what Torrent Harvester has to offer:

* Easily searches a multitude of sites with a single click
* Returns all results in a single list
* Download directly from the list, or visit the website source page for complete details
* Complete filtering and sorting of results, on any column
* Allows searching and downloading on sites which require user registration
* Complete downloading transparency
* Get updates of engines directly from within Torrent Harvester
* Create your own engines for your favourite sites using the in-built Engine Designer
* Completely user-definable engines
* Complete help every step of the way
* 88 Included engines, with more coming all the time via updates

Languages:

English
OS requirements for Torrent Harvester:

avaiable here http://torrent-harvester.en.softonic.com/ or http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Torrent-Harvester-b-Download-34987.html

Last edited:
Try and get yourself into a dcent site m8, no trojans or viruses then...

Back