Burglar Alarms

Curious123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Apologies for posting this in the CCTV forum if it is in the wrong area. I was recently quoted for four PIR sensors , a panel and and keyfob £500 +VAT. Anyone have any experiance of these systems? Are they reliable?

depends on what kit they quoted, it hard to say if its reliable without knowing what it is.

sounds a lot I got whole kit for my shed bell box with battery back up £50 ish, panel with battery think it was £120 and 2 PIR 2 door sensors and a window shock sensor £50 all in for 220 this was a honeywell system has 2 fobs and keypad but i have never used the fobs as keypad fitted just inside door
if you can live without the fobs this is a good cheap starter system. spend the rest on some good cameras and some addons to that system
Honeywell ADE LCD Accenta 4 PIR Starter Kit [Secware_AccLCDkit(4PIR)] - £94.72 : Security Warehouse. Security Supplies. Cheap Prices for Texecom, Pyronix, Visonic, Scantronic, Honeywell, Online Security Products, Trade Prices, Cheap Suppliers of Texecom, Honeywell, Pyronix, Visonic, Scantronic, Cooper, Dedicated Micros, GJD, Voltek, Risco, Rokonet, Dualcom.

Back