Bulsat card in 5402

headwest

Inactive User
Reaction score
Card works fine in bulsat supplied stb but comes up 'card invalid' when used in 5402? Is there some pairing process as the 5402 is supposed to work with irdeto cards?

Cheers

Card works fine in bulsat supplied stb but comes up 'card invalid' when used in 5402? Is there some pairing process as the 5402 is supposed to work with irdeto cards?

Cheers

i saw someone else having issues with a cslink irdeto card also in a tm5400 though... i thought they had stopped issuing irdeto cards and had switched to bulcrypt. i dont think there is a pairing process but im no expert were reading cards are concerned in non linux stb,s. maybe @digidude can offer some advice,regards mdt

Hi headwest,

If you are using a Phantompatch on your TM 5402 HD then that could be causing some kind of issue with an original subscription card... even with the patch switched off... have you tried using the card with just the Technomate Original Software on the receiver...?

Using the card in a Diablo Cam (without a KEY.BIN file) might also be worth a try...

PS
Are you sure that you've got the card inserted the right way up... 'Invalid Card' messages also occur when the built-in cam cannot see the chip on the card...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
have you tried using the card with just the Technomate Original Software on the receiver...?

Zorch

afaik and i think this still applies to the latest models of tm recievers.... they are conax embedded card readers running standard tm software and its not untill the 3rd party patch is applied that it turns it into a multi-crypt reader although they could have changed this on the latest 5302hd/5402hd/6902hd. regards mdt

Gam*a card still opening Irdeto 2 channels AND AU ok - but realise its NOT an 'original' Bulsat card!:Biggrin2:

Does anybody know how to make Polaris Bulcrypt v2 card make to work in oscam?

Back