BUILDERS --- SPARKY, PLUMBERS, PAINTERS, CHIPIES, PLASTERERS..... etc

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi there i am looking for builders if you are a builder could you just post what you do like chipie, painter, plumber, electrician etc

I would be very grateful and don't worry its nothing bad only good just looking to sort out a few issues and need builders to ask questions to.

Thank you all very much

Regards
Mickie D

i work with a plumber and i wanna be a plumber if thats any help? i can pass questions on if you like?

Any plumbers here looking for an Apprentice? Please pm me i'm desperate to be a plumber :) got 2 years experiance

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

My father is a cracking plasterer I help him on jobs but I cant get a glass finish like him though but I know a little bit

Possibly this could be a dedicated section. I too have needed pretty much most trades and also a load of questions regarding things. It would definitely be handy if i knew say a joiner on here was willing to help and didn't live so far away.

Maybe worth considering.

I'm not a tradesman as such but I sell and specialize in all drylinig products
plasterboards
metal section
plaster
coveing
etc
so could help in that department if needed

looking for an apprentice by any chance mate?!?!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

just started on my own m8,
so trying to find enough work for myself at the min.
as u can see no work yet today.
but the phone will proberly ring.
so at the min no m8

cheers dave

just started on my own m8,
so trying to find enough work for myself at the min.
as u can see no work yet today.
but the phone will proberly ring.
so at the min no m8

cheers dave

no probs mate :)

are you far from me?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

howdee

Sparky here too also a registered :Clap: rdi working within sat tv aerial installations.

technical engineer (mechanical and electrical) but in a factory so no part p etc.

Back