BUILDERS --- SPARKY, PLUMBERS, PAINTERS, CHIPIES, PLASTERERS..... etc

multi trade here.... carpenter by trade but also can do bit of bricklaying , plastering , plumbing , decorating etc use to do a bit of elecs aswell but with all these certs nowadays cant do it no more

not a tradesmen but run a succsefull plumbers merchant and been in the game for 20years now fook me i sound old lol

whats this for ??????????
r we all giong to buy some land and build our own community:banana::banana:
and all grow extra long beareds,
and preach the good name of ditital worldz .????????

whats this for then:

Well i started my own DIY Site, because i always liked to get involved with the electric posts and try and help and there was loads of posts about sheds, gardens, plumbing etc.

But i did not want to spam the members the URL its not fair to use DW to develop another site :)..... but i thought ifi asked who was a tradesman i could PM them the URL and then if they wanted they could join ... do not have to but it could help kick start my new site :)

Regards
Mickie D

im an electrician and my dad is builder, he is an expert on roofing as he has been doin it for 35 yrs or so. he does word off mouth reputation and he gets a lot of business. would be intrested

Plumber by trade, then a maintenance inspector/supervisor now into technical advisor/project running larger refurb contracts for the local authority should be starting uni in September to do a degree in Building Surveying

cmon folks sign up i have its looking good

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Am a plasterer, artexer & coving as well m8.

12 years experienced, NVQ level 2 qualified plumber, NVQ level 3 qualified advanced plumber, energy effiency part L qualified.

no mate soz. my mate is, but he wont travel no further than chelmsford.(your daggers aint ya???) soz

i think thats what he meant mate!!! anyone in the plumbing trade will know what he means. :0)

Is this just for Pro's mate or can a budding DIY enthusiast sign up ?

Cheers

is there summit up with the site?

database error or summit?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back