BUGS and Suggestions (please read before posting)

Ah so its not just the VP section that holds the VP "stuff" its sub sections within other parts of the forum which will now be visible?

Ah so its not just the VP section that holds the VP "stuff" its sub sections within other parts of the forum which will now be visible?
No m8 its just that you can now see the VIP section where it resides,

Unless of course it's been moved back,in which case ignore me [emoji5]

Sent from my UMIDIGI Z using Tapatalk

Premium members cannot see VIP discussions, but what we found was that the only VIP area that was used as "VIP" was the VIP discussion forum,

So it was easier to just put the downloading stuff (which was always VIP and PREMIUM) under the VIP areas...

The above I just wrote makes sense to me but I am strange .... .... ...

Reactions: Rat
I get ya Mick lol

is there plan to fix the avatars? mine use to spin now :( its just a red line. also any new skins besides the 2 showing?? Thanx

It does spin when you click on your name?

Not sure why, will look into that...

Mick

Is it just Me, or have the section fonts size increased.

Seem fine on the zen style, just big on dw standard.

Last edited:
Can't use the site through Tapatalk been like that for over a week now

Me too all the sites I use in one handy app I like the time line feature so I don't have to check through individual threads, the site looks good on my phone and is easy to navigate I just prefer Tapatalk for the ease of good

+1 , tapatalk is just easy. No login and straight to where you want. I’m not married to tapatalk but just like being able to click on an app and see what I want straight away.

Any reason why tags are enforced?? I posted a question which doesn't really have a standard tag so I put anything just to lease the policy but that kinda makes it pointless doesn't it?

I was trying to get people used to using them.

It is very helpful for SEO and also the searching of the site, if tags are used on more than one topic it will rank higher and cross rank on searching because it has tags that are similar.

When poeple write on twitter they #Tag things because it makes it more relevant to certain topics, it is the same principle.

When you tag a keyword, it makes the topic more seen within that tag.

If you write a message about dreambox's and then tag it dreambox it becomes focused on a search engine towards dreambox.

I do understand what you are saying though.

Mick

Can you turn it on for specific sections of the forum? I can see it working in the computer section or cable section but general news etc wont really have anything specific will it?

Back