Budget amplifier

Hi,
I'm using the Yamaha RXV-581, full Bluetooth and I find that it's a great receiver. It has airplay as well as bluetooth, which I find helpful since I use some Apple products.

But dude.... what Bluetooth speakers are connecting with your unit???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bluetooth receiver. He doesn't need bluetooth speakers! : spank :

How do the speakers connect then?

OK so needs a BT connection from source to receiver. But to be honest they are normally together so no real need, now with the speakers all around the room wireless would be nice

Last edited:
Well I really wanted wireless speakers but as I already have the wires in the wall. To save another thread what would be a 5.1 wired speaker set with very small speakers?? 1 in each corner and a sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There wouldn't be much point having wireless speakers, as you would then have to run power to each speaker, which is usually more of a pain than running speaker cable, especially if the speaker cable is already there.

I recommend you the Pioner VSX series. They are great for the price. Just some firmware flaws sometimes. But the 4k for that price is not beatable.

As someone who has sold AV systems for 20 years a good rule of thumb is never buy speakers from a electronics manufacturer. What makes you good at one thing generally makes you substandard at the other. Just because a company buys another does not mean they adopt the quality, techniques, etc. They are generally just buying another profit source and trying to use their sales and marketing to increase the market share. ie All of our dealers can now sell this line as well.

Back