Buckfast.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Last week I chipped a mates 360 and he rewarded me with 2 bottles of Buckfast, I've had them chilling in the fridge for days and now it's time to drink them :):drink:
Only problem is, I'm boaking thinking about it :puke:

send 'em over if ye canny handle it m8 ;)

Ill pick them up on the way home from work.

:)

I used to live on the stuff mate ;)

Stopped drinking it because of all the caffeine in it coz I canny sleep if i drink it :)

Fook it here goes, I hope I don't turn into Craigybhoy33, pmsl :)

i stopped drinkin it when i couldnt stop roughcastin the lavvy pan after a session... that was about 20 yrs ago but i'm often tempted to grab a bottle out of the offie fridge.

heres a nice one tho.. big glass, loads of ice fill with 3/4 buckie and 1/4 robertsons cola..

can ye still get robertsons cola?

Last edited:
After a few mouthfulls I canny get enough of it, but it's those first steps....
BOKE!:puke:

UPDATE:

Just took my 1st few mouthfulls, rather tastey, it's going down a treat :)

Nice smooth bottle, not too vanilla-ey, nice and sweet.

Last edited:
Wouldn't wash my boots with the stuff.

It wasn't always the case though...back in my spotty youth, I was up to One and a half bottles & half a dozen cans of Kestrel :)

You should've gave them back and asked for a grown-up drink :Cheers:

@ Jaffa..

You're not going to tell me you can't buy this stuff in Norm Iron! - No chance, every oflicence sells this stuff. :)

It's got a high caffeine content and a fairly high alcohol content of 15%, it's also sweet so a lot of kids drink it, the caffeine sets them off their rockers and the alcohol enhances it. In the wrong hands it can be lethal - literally.

You're not going to tell me you can't buy this stuff in Norm Iron! - No chance, every oflicence sells this stuff. :)

I don't know m8...I only ever look in the grown up section of the off licence....seriously though, i have never heard of it before you lot mentioned it. In my youth it was QC we drank....ughhhhhhhhhh.

can ye still get robertsons cola?

The red stuff?

Aye but I don't think it's called Roberstsons anymore, a load of smaller producers joined together they changed their name to Five Star (i think), Robertsons was good but not a patch on Curries Red Kola, now that's a drink!

OMG, memories.

QC, Old England, El D, Four Crown.

On my sixteenth birthday, I necked a bottle of Lanliq, chased two football teams playing in the local park, puked down myself, and fell over someones garden fence.

I'm much more civilised now though (cough)

I don't know m8...I only ever look in the grown up section of the off licence....seriously though, i have never heard of it before you lot mentioned it. In my youth it was QC we drank....ughhhhhhhhhh.

It's kinda like QC mate, only sweeter (if you can believe that!)

Imagine it as heavily Fortified QC, packed with caffeine, and I mean seriously packed with caffeine, add some vanilla essence and half a bag of sugar, somethign like that.

Lol Eldorado or the el dee as we used to call it. It was that or lanny (lanliq).
Had to hold my nose when drinking that shit lol.
Did the job tho it got you pissed (and made you puke)

Now theres a drink that I really don't like.

What is that stuff made out of treacle, tar?

YUCK!

Do they still make it?

afaik its still made but has been re-branded as
51405_m.jpg

OMG, memories.

QC, Old England, El D, Four Crown.

On my sixteenth birthday, I necked a bottle of Lanliq, chased two football teams playing in the local park, puked down myself, and fell over someones garden fence.

I'm much more civilised now though (cough)

pmsl :)

1st time I drank LD, I ran around a park with my pants at my ankles, I thought i was 'hilarious' ;)

I also puked all down myself and down a few others and continued puking for a day or two.

It must have been a 'bad bottle' ;)

WTF is Lanny??

Last edited:
Back