buckfast tonic wine

marky01

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering what u guys thought of this drink. i use it for medicenal purposes my girlfriend gives me constant headaches with her moaning and this stuff always
seems to clear it great stuff i say

just wondering what u guys thought of this drink. i use it for medicenal purposes my girlfriend gives me constant headaches with her moaning and this stuff always
seems to clear it great stuff i say

LMAO this is known as the Champagne of Glasgow
But if it does the Job go for it
I prefer Rum it numbs the brain and no matter waht she says it doe not register
in my Brain

Sorry m8 let me rephrase
champs of the neds in Glasgow as it never took off here
our neds still drink Piss "lol"

Never tasted it hopefully never will. Its got a bit of a ned connection here in Glasgow!

believe me when i say its no champane but it is rather nice after a few bottles and its not just the glasgow neds that drink this stuff it would surprise you the diffrent type of ppl that drink this gear

believe me when i say its no champane but it is rather nice after a few bottles and its not just the glasgow neds that drink this stuff it would surprise you the diffrent type of ppl that drink this gear

Friends from uni gave me a bottle for my birthday as a joke (think it was to wash down the candy handcuffs and g-string they also gave me!!)
Anyway, got home and stuck it in the fridge. Always thought the stuff was for neds which is why i've never touched the stuff but thought I'd try some to see what it was like. Went to the fridge that night and it was fecking gone! Seems my parents like the stuff! :FRIGHT: Hadn't seen them that cheery in ages!

Friends from uni gave me a bottle for my birthday as a joke (think it was to wash down the candy handcuffs and g-string they also gave me!!)
Anyway, got home and stuck it in the fridge. Always thought the stuff was for neds which is why i've never touched the stuff but thought I'd try some to see what it was like. Went to the fridge that night and it was fecking gone! Seems my parents like the stuff! :FRIGHT: Hadn't seen them that cheery in ages!

lmao they drank the birthday present we gave you? We will get you another one!

Thank god they didnt see the handcuffs and g string otherwise you might have walked into a rather different scene!

lmao they drank the birthday present we gave you? We will get you another one!

Yeah and I'd prefer something a little more sophisticated this time tho....like a bottle of Mad Dog.

Thank god they didnt see the handcuffs and g string otherwise you might have walked into a rather different scene!

too far ice........

And to think you didnt drink till you met us and now we have reduced you to drinking MadDog!

It was actually the thought of another 4 years of EEE that reduced me to a drinking wreck....with the thought of another 4 years of Gary's (attempts at) jokes at a close second!

And im not the one picturing it just now!

Guess i'm gonna be having nightmares tonight then! :FRIGHT:

It aint called Buckie FFS, Its called a bottle of "Who the fvck are you lookin at":Laugh: I havent touched a drop since me m8's 21st and that was 12 years ago...Great at the time but fvck me,a nightmare after it....

Back