BT Sports HD 1

BeoVision

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is anybody else having issues clearing BT sports 1 as mine is dark, all other BT channels currently clearing ok.

Any reason why the usual channel is no longer clearing, do you know if ABM will be updated to reflect?

if you have latest ABM - update the provider files then do a scan that will bring the channel back

check in last scanned, then move working one to bouquet

Looks like BT Sports 1/2/3/espn have gone from VM :(

==== edit ====
BT 1 Hidden works tho'? (on a BT channel press the down arrow and select the RED button for all channels then scroll down to BT 1 HD Hidden)

I'm using a Zgemma h2h

Looks like BT Sports 1/2/3/espn have gone from VM :(

==== edit ====
BT 1 Hidden works tho'? (on a BT channel press the down arrow and select the RED button for all channels then scroll down to BT 1 HD Hidden)

Get a satellite sub as all good on that

Personally would not go near CS.
With issues in italy, UK, germany.
Things have moved on so much nowadays..... those that bought an E2 for C/S thankfully have still some use of that box via IP*V.
With events today i have lost 1 of each on BT sports with IP*V as them channels are hosted from root.
No big issue..... have another two channels of each.
C/S is dead.
Its near 2020 FFS.

I seen elsewhere someone post “there was no warning of this happening”
There was a warning when sly began to run ICam.
There was a warning when sly sports dropped on vermin awhile back on C/S.
Get yourself a top spec android box or add IP*V line to E2 and enjoy the year 2020.

(after sly sports went on vermin it really was dead wood you paid for)

Last edited:
Personally would not go near CS.
With issues in italy, UK, germany.
Things have moved on so much nowadays..... those that bought an E2 for C/S thankfully have still some use of that box via IP*V.
With events today i have lost 1 of each on BT sports with IP*V as them channels are hosted from root.
No big issue..... have another two channels of each.
C/S is dead.
Its near 2020 FFS.

I seen elsewhere someone post “there was no warning of this happening”
There was a warning when sly began to run ICam.
There was a warning when sly sports dropped on vermin awhile back on C/S.
Get yourself a top spec android box or add IP*V line to E2 and enjoy the year 2020.

(after sly sports went on vermin it really was dead wood you paid for)
hi River

hope you are well mate.For me I have always preferred CS as I find the quality is far superior than the IPTV streams I have used. I mean for most other sports films etc it’s fine however I always find footy to be an issue, it never looks smooth. Even with SKY GO I find it’s not the same as sat, it must be the way the IP streams are processed or bandwidth management.
What are your thoughts guys?

hi River

hope you are well mate.For me I have always preferred CS as I find the quality is far superior than the IPTV streams I have used. I mean for most other sports films etc it’s fine however I always find footy to be an issue, it never looks smooth. Even with SKY GO I find it’s not the same as sat, it must be the way the IP streams are processed or bandwidth management.
What are your thoughts guys?
Never had a problem with the big boys, Netflix, Amazon or Now tv. Had quality issues with my iptv though and but my supplier assures me it's ok his end and that my isp or setup is the problem.
The thing is, he's been great with communication answering questions almost immediately that I trust him and starting to believe he's right.

I'm looking for a decent router now and putting my superhub 3 into modem mode. Was looking at this one but they can't deliver it soon enough for my liking. I'd like to get it sorted as the quality of non sports channels are usually excellent. The sports channels would be excellent for a few minutes before getting unwatchable stuttering.
Change channel and back again and the quality again was brilliant for a few minutes.

If you pay peanuts for your sub you can expect occasional quality issues, I pay for a "premium" service so expect a little more.

Mag 322
VM350mb

Never had a problem with the big boys, Netflix, Amazon or Now tv. Had quality issues with my iptv though and but my supplier assures me it's ok his end and that my isp or setup is the problem.
The thing is, he's been great with communication answering questions almost immediately that I trust him and starting to believe he's right.

I'm looking for a decent router now and putting my superhub 3 into modem mode. Was looking at this one but they can't deliver it soon enough for my liking. I'd like to get it sorted as the quality of non sports channels are usually excellent. The sports channels would be excellent for a few minutes before getting unwatchable stuttering.
Change channel and back again and the quality again was brilliant for a few minutes.

If you pay peanuts for your sub you can expect occasional quality issues, I pay for a "premium" service so expect a little more.

Mag 322
VM350mb

I am also on VM350mb and have a Nvidia Shield also 4K Amazon Box (not stick) and apps on TV's for IPTV. I have my Superhub 3 in modem mode and use a Asus RT-AC88U as a router........now does it make a difference ? (Great bit of kit though).
No.........VPN or not I still get buffering and freezing. I always hope that the footie is on NBCSN as that is almost flawless, now the one good thing that I have noticed is that if I stay on the same channel once the stream resumes it picks up where it left off....unlike CS.
So I'm also open to suggestions as my FHD Sky seem a little jerky.......

I am also on VM350mb and have a Nvidia Shield also 4K Amazon Box (not stick) and apps on TV's for IPTV. I have my Superhub 3 in modem mode and use a Asus RT-AC88U as a router........now does it make a difference ? (Great bit of kit though).
No.........VPN or not I still get buffering and freezing. I always hope that the footie is on NBCSN as that is almost flawless, now the one good thing that I have noticed is that if I stay on the same channel once the stream resumes it picks up where it left off....unlike CS.
More than likely that I'll be down to your supplier you could try and get a test from another iptv provider

More than likely that I'll be down to your supplier you could try and get a test from another iptv provider

Tried quite a few, even alleged "premium" @£100 per year still the same jerkiness on FHD.....Even went as far as getting LG Oled TV in the hope of smoothness. Love the TV 😍

Cheers for that @piggy13 . Saved me from throwing away yet more money.
I have to get to the bottom of this though, he assures me that it's ok his end and I don't see many complaints from other users.

I'm doing another test right now, been tuned to BT3 for the last half hour and had just 1 freeze which only lasted 2 seconds. No stuttering, no drop in resolution where the quality looks like your worst cam video.
If things go the usual way my problems will start with live sport transmissions which has just come on.

I have now tv for sky sports just nout for bt BT 1 is working though

If things go the usual way my problems will start with live sport transmissions which has just come on.
Watched the first half and hasn't faltered one iota. Two hours on this channel with 1 momentary freeze just makes it hard for me to believe my setup or ISP is the source of my problem.
Admittedly my problems have seemed to be more with the Sly channels but Bee tea has also had it's moments.

Back