Bt costcutting

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
To be quite frank nothing shocks me these days. It's only a few months back they recruited 3500 new engineers so it looks like it middle management that will take the brunt of this.

I wouldn't like be the one's who get the redundant persons work load shoved on them just like our local councils have done. I've a m8 in Local services on the verge of a breakdown so shit scared to lose his job and his home he's taking on the work of 4 people just to keep his head above water.
over 8000 jobs they reckon in the UK , a lovely summer for some

Joe Noodles

VIP Member
VIP Member
They also said they are making 6000 jobs
just gettin rid of folk they don`t need and to add extra customer services

PS don`t read of that Fake News website @miggy :rolleyes:

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
They also said they are making 6000 jobs
just gettin rid of folk they don`t need and to add extra customer services

PS don`t read of that Fake News website @miggy :rolleyes:
Would you like me to quote you from another source then m8?. Same shite different day.😉

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
To be quite frank nothing shocks me these days. It's only a few months back they recruited 3500 new engineers so it looks like it middle management that will take the brunt of this.

I wouldn't like be the one's who get the redundant persons work load shoved on them just like our local councils have done. I've a m8 in Local services on the verge of a breakdown so shit scared to lose his job and his home he's taking on the work of 4 people just to keep his head above water.
over 8000 jobs they reckon in the UK , a lovely summer for some

8000? I suppose they are replacing them with Amazon alexa automated assistants lol. Seems like most of the BT staff are getting the boot.

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reports are an estimated 13,000 to go and 2 thirds of those will be from the UK operations so unless i spent too many hours window licking at school I'd guess 8000 wasn't a bad guess

TEST