Bt costcutting

To be quite frank nothing shocks me these days. It's only a few months back they recruited 3500 new engineers so it looks like it middle management that will take the brunt of this.

I wouldn't like be the one's who get the redundant persons work load shoved on them just like our local councils have done. I've a m8 in Local services on the verge of a breakdown so shit scared to lose his job and his home he's taking on the work of 4 people just to keep his head above water.
over 8000 jobs they reckon in the UK , a lovely summer for some

They also said they are making 6000 jobs
just gettin rid of folk they don`t need and to add extra customer services

PS don`t read of that Fake News website @miggy :rolleyes:

They also said they are making 6000 jobs
just gettin rid of folk they don`t need and to add extra customer services

PS don`t read of that Fake News website @miggy :rolleyes:
Would you like me to quote you from another source then m8?. Same shite different day.😉

To be quite frank nothing shocks me these days. It's only a few months back they recruited 3500 new engineers so it looks like it middle management that will take the brunt of this.

I wouldn't like be the one's who get the redundant persons work load shoved on them just like our local councils have done. I've a m8 in Local services on the verge of a breakdown so shit scared to lose his job and his home he's taking on the work of 4 people just to keep his head above water.
over 8000 jobs they reckon in the UK , a lovely summer for some

8000? I suppose they are replacing them with Amazon alexa automated assistants lol. Seems like most of the BT staff are getting the boot.

Reports are an estimated 13,000 to go and 2 thirds of those will be from the UK operations so unless i spent too many hours window licking at school I'd guess 8000 wasn't a bad guess

Back