British GP.

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done Lewis!:Clap:

Ferrari really screwed that one up. I bet they wish they still had Ross Brawn in charge of strategy. :Laugh:

couldnt have gone better for lewis and the championship is getting really interesting. i hope he does it but there is still a lot to do

Well done Lewis!
Ferrari really screwed that one up. I bet they wish they still had Ross Brawn in charge of strategy.

:Clap::banana::Clap:

totally agree mate, well done lewis... class driving and class race, done us proud lad :Cheers:

just shows how things balance up when some of the technology disapears,Lewis was driver of the day but thought Barichello did very well,shame about the fuel hose issue.

I think even his doubters will say he drove well today. He is still a cocky wee prick but a brit so I cheer him on.

I thought the coverage today was awful. Before 1st pit stop Kimi was gaining on Hamilton and they were talking about it but showing the back of the pack, they also had a break and when we went back to action Kimi had gone from 3rd to 2nd and we missed it.

Well done Lewis.

I think even his doubters will say he drove well today. He is still a cocky wee prick but a brit so I cheer him on.

I thought the coverage today was awful. Before 1st pit stop Kimi was gaining on Hamilton and they were talking about it but showing the back of the pack, they also had a break and when we went back to action Kimi had gone from 3rd to 2nd and we missed it.

Well done Lewis.

there were a few cock ups on the commentating aswell it reminded me of when murray walker did the comentry. lets hope the bbc do it well and in hd

Back